True Friendship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Friendship

1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you that way.
    2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
    3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.
    4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
    5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
    6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
    7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want to catch whatever you have.
    8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
    9. This is my oath..... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask…."because you are my friend" .

Friendship is like peeing your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

And remember....when life hands you Lemons, find someone who’s life has handed them vodka and call me over !!!!!

I've got a tear......

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
      I've got a tear......

you have to lose that avatar John

KB your a true friend
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        you have to lose that avatar John

KB your a true friend

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          1. When you are sad -- IAnd remember....when life hands you Lemons, find someone who’s life has handed them vodka and call me over !!!!!

i've got some vodka

signed,

meg
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Dimers Friendship rules

1. When I am sad -- I eat
            2. When I am blue -- I eat
            3. When I smile -- I try to eat but the food gets caught in my teeth
            4. When I am scared -- I crap out what I ate
            5. When I am worried -- I eat
            6. When I am confused -- I can't decide what to eat.
            7. When I am sick -- I eat till I get even sicker
            8. When I fall -- I hope it is onto some food I can eat
            9. This is my oath..... To EAT

Friendship is like peeing your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

And remember....when life hands you Lemons, pan fry some chicken lightly coated with breadcrumbs and make Lemon Chicken
            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71

And remember....when life hands you Lemons, pan fry some chicken lightly coated with breadcrumbs and make Lemon Chicken
              omg.....

Comment

ROFLMAO i see bill is back from NY
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Fan-fucking-tastic!

Comment

Bill must have overdosed on Nytol, he's back. The lemon part made me almost cry from laughing
                    [email protected]

Comment

Bovers friendship rules

1. When you are sad -- I will suck a cock to make me happy
                      2. When you are blue -- Its time for Jajaun to stop holding my nose while i suck his cock
                      3. When you smile -- I will know you want to give me a cleveland steamer
                      4. When you are scared -- I will scream like the little bitch i am
                      5. When you are worried -- wether or not you can handle all that th i ck cock in your turd cutter
                      6. When you are confused -- wipe the DNA out of your eyes
                      7. When you are sick -- of getting the shit kicked out of you cause your a homo
                      8. When you fall -- You hope you land on a 9 inch butt plug
                      9. This is my oath..... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask…."because you are my friend" .

Friendship is like peeing on your best friend: everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

And remember....when life hands you anal lube, use it !!!!!

Good work Bover
                      [email protected]

Comment

Bill must have overdosed on Nytol, he's back. The lemon part made me almost cry from laughing
                        My meds had kicked in for a minute!!! Sorry Bry
                        2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

1. When you are sad -- I will suck a cock to make me happy
                          2. When you are blue -- Its time for Jajaun to stop holding my nose while i suck his cock
                          3. When you smile -- I will know you want to give me a cleveland steamer
                          4. When you are scared -- I will scream like the little bitch i am
                          5. When you are worried -- wether or not you can handle all that th i ck cock in your turd cutter
                          6. When you are confused -- wipe the DNA out of your eyes
                          7. When you are sick -- of getting the shit kicked out of you cause your a homo
                          8. When you fall -- You hope you land on a 9 inch butt plug

Friendship is like peeing on your best friend: everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

And remember....when life hands you anal lube, use it !!!!!

Good work Bover
                          Quality!!!!!
                          2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

You knew it was coming - Rooks True Friendship Rules

1. When you are sad -- Realize you could be a fucking dwarf
                            2. When you are blue -- Realize if I were they would call me a smurf
                            3. When you smile -- I think you just heard a midget joke
                            4. When you are scared -- Think how I feel when confronted with physicality by normal sized humans
                            5. When you are worried -- What the hell do you have to worry about I have to get a running start to hop up on the toilet
                            6. When you are confused -- Yeah, try being a fucking 10 year old dwarf, confused? Chicks were taller then me
                            7. When you are sick -- With internal organs as small as mine my immune system is shit, so I am always sick
                            8. When you fall -- You have a lot farther to go to hit the ground then me

And remember....when life hands you something realize you don't ALWAYS have to reach UP to grab it
                            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

freaking priceless................LMAO
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...