• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

All I said was that I choose to give the benefit of the doubt because I do not believe he meant it the way it sounded. I didn't vote for Kerry, but I can still be objective. It's plain to me that no politician could possibly be stupid enough to mean it the way it sounded; that would be political suicide. Kerry did not mean it that way, but the repubs, who I have always voted for, ran with the ball and made it out to be as though Kerry was bashing the Troops. He wasn't. Therefore, the repubs could've taken the higher road and given him the benefit of the doubt. I'm kicking everyone out of office Tuesday and voting indepent/libertarian.

dt

Comment

John Kerry

is a fughin puzzi

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
          Who's blinded? The Republican's have had 4 years of power in Congress and the white house. What have they done for ya?

No health care plan

High unemployment

Cut taxes for the rich

Gas prices are through the roof

Federal deficit blown up (and yes it does matter.It devalues the dollar)

Over 2000 soldiers killed in Iraq and no end in sight

But hey, they sneaked a nifty anti gambling bill through. What a wonderful accomplishment.....

The list is much longer...I'll stop here

WAKE UP MAN!
          Let us not forget that George Bush also got the ball rolling on getting steroids out of MLB. These are the great social issues that he took care of.

Comment

Working...
          X