As if another reason was needed to hate John Kerry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drews29
    How do we take over a country full of oil and your going to blame a hurricane for the prices. Why are the oil companies making record profits. Higher prices =lower demand. Lower prices = higher demand. Supply my ass...the majority of our oil comes from south america. The oil in the Gulf of Mexico is put in our reserves. Bush is setting up for a big pay day when he gets out of office.

The oil companies profit margin is 8%, whereas the gov't cut is 22%......The price is set by the open market.....get off the conspiracy theory shit

Comment

Originally posted by gbell
      When did Germany attack us? I don't want to be "speaken" any German either!
      Germany bombed us at Pearl Harbor.........well according to John Belushi they did!!!

Comment

No wonder all your guys picks suck.....You are too busy trying to solve world problems......

It is sooo funny how entrenched people are along party lines nowadays.....It is all spin from both sides......A case seems like it can be made for any issue....There are qualified talking heads on both sides to sell it to the public.....Depends who you want to believe....It bores the fuck out of me....I would rather concentrate on what i can contro (myself), since either way these fucks are more interested in special interest groups and themselves......

I prefer to concentrate on issues and not tow the company line.....I am sure some of you Hannerty and Combs wannabees can poke holes in my comments.....but I hate politics and in advance....Go fuck yourself!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
          The oil companies profit margin is 8%, whereas the gov't cut is 22%......The price is set by the open market.....get off the conspiracy theory shit
          You need to get off the and wake up

Comment

No wonder all your guys picks suck.....You are too busy trying to solve world problems......

It is sooo funny how entrenched people are along party lines nowadays.....It is all spin from both sides......A case seems like it can be made for any issue....There are qualified talking heads on both sides to sell it to the public.....Depends who you want to believe....It bores the fuck out of me....I would rather concentrate on what i can contro (myself), since either way these fucks are more interested in special interest groups and themselves......

I prefer to concentrate on issues and not tow the company line.....I am sure some of you Hannerty and Combs wannabees can poke holes in my comments.....but I hate politics and in advance....Go fuck yourself!!!
            For it boring you so much your always responding.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
              You need to get off the and wake up

that is fact jack

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                For it boring you so much your always responding.
                I do respond.....but when i do i admit i do not know all the answers, but this board is loaded with policital neophyte wannabees who think they know everything (yes...monte that would be you included).......At least i make an attempt to see all sides, but all your issues are verbatim from the democratic party.....

I bet when nancy pelosi has a hemmoroid you will be the first to tell us....since your nose is so far up her ass.....I hope she does not have diaharrea for your sake......

I am bored by it, but respond because left-wing hardliners like yourself who think you could do a better job pollute the threads with garbage......Just work on the site and leave the politics for the pros.....like sean hannerty and your frog looking friend alan combs

Comment

I do respond.....but when i do i admit i do not know all the answers, but this board is loaded with policital neophyte wannabees who think they know everything (yes...monte that would be you included).......At least i make an attempt to see all sides, but all your issues are verbatim from the democratic party.....

I bet when nancy pelosi has a hemmoroid you will be the first to tell us....since your nose is so far up her ass.....I hope she does not have diaharrea for your sake......

I am bored by it, but respond because left-wing hardliners like yourself who think you could do a better job pollute the threads with garbage......Just work on the site and leave the politics for the pros.....like sean hannerty and your frog looking friend alan combs
                  Everything out of your mouth is Right Wing Republican and that's a fact jack.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat
                      Everything out of your mouth is Right Wing Republican and that's a fact jack.

ok.....i will prove you wrong once again

in favor of minimum wage increase

opposed to the iraq war

opposed to the military commission act as it stands now....

Just because you can not seperate the issues from the partisan politics, please do not insult me or yourself with the same broken record.......You are a republican...wa wa wa!!!

Go jerk off to your JFK centerfold!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by drews29
                        LVJIMMY would you still vote for Bush? You believe in this war as a person in the military? If you do...I know you have no chance of going to Iraq.

Would I still vote for Bush?

I'm not sure, but like I said, I sure as hell would never vote for Kerry.

Do I believe in the war?

At first I definitely did belive in the war, but I think now we're stuck between a rock and a hard place. The military/gov't did not expect to overtake Iraq as quickly as they did so they had no follow0up plan and for that, there are a lot of people to blame. Whether or not I have a chance og going to war has nothing to do with whether or not I believe in it. Have you ever been in or around the military? It's not up to me if I do/don't believe in the war. As shitty as it sounds, if I'm called to go, I have to go regardless of what I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by drews29
                          Here are some basic concepts:

There are no WMD in Iraq

Saddam Hussein was against Osama Bin Laden.

Saddam Hussein is against terrorism. (Al Queida)

Osama Bin Laden blew up the WTC.

Osama Bin Laden still is not caugt.

More troops in Iraq than looking for the guy who blew up the WTC.

Oil prices have skyrocketed with a President who has dealt with oil his whole life and has many friends in the industry. Something to think about with your heart.

Men and women are dying everyday for what in Iraq. I bet if you talked with the deceased that it would have been worht it if it was Osama.

Too many facts to list. Fact of the matter is Bush is ruining this country just like the three business he bankrupted before he became president. I am out.

I had to respond to this post:

1.) no shit, but hindsight is 20/20

2.) really, how do you know that? and if you honestly believe that, you're an idiot

3.) this is the most absurd thing I've seen in a long time

4.) not true once again

5.) a Captain Obvious statement

6.) how many troops should we send to find Bin Laden?

7.) how is our country's economy doing now?

8.) have you ever asked a military person who was in Iraq this question?

9.) not gonna even waste my time with this comment.

No offense man, but you don't seem too educated...peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                            that is fact jack
                            Are you calling me out?
                            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• never my brother......i am no keyboard warrior....plus you are a jints fan

Comment

• I really Love black women!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X