What would u say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
    lol soon enough i will get some dirt on you. and then it will be on like donkey kong

yeah hurry the fuck up on that one....i got nothing on this guy, and he's ripping me daily.

I need AMMO!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
      yeah hurry the fuck up on that one....i got nothing on this guy, and he's ripping me daily.

I need AMMO!
      Rook, he said like donkey kong, not curious george, so take your little ass out of this. This is big boy talk
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71
        Rook, he said like donkey kong, not curious george, so take your little ass out of this. This is big boy talk

GOO GOO GA GA

Comment

one last comment I worked with sumone in her late 30's I was like 19 or 20 this was a few years ago. Her face wasn't that great was okay anyhow her body was smokin. Like 5 feet 100 pounds big rack, nice ass, no gut and was skinny, worked out.

Anyhow she was married and another co-worker said she had a guy on the side once. She would probly gave it up to older guys with money or meatheads. Guys usd to come to check her out older ones and try to hit on her, check out her chest caz she liked to wear low cut shirts, all of us guys used to be watchin & laughin.
          She was typical Italian chick I guess, had much better body then that Irish chick that was buggin me in the chinese restaurant.

Most guys say if the lady's old they better have money or a nice body, gotta agree with that.
          Last edited by DIRK; 10-28-2006, 02:00 PM.
          How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

then again its good to branch out sumtimes.

Comment

Originally posted by DIRK
              one last comment I worked with sumone in her late 30's I was like 19 or 20 this was a few years ago. Her face wasn't that great was okay anyhow her body was smokin. Like 5 feet 100 pounds big rack, nice ass, no gut and was skinny, worked out.

Anyhow she was married and another co-worker said she had a guy on the side once. She would probly gave it up to older guys with money or meatheads. Guys usd to come to check her out older ones and try to hit on her, check out her chest caz she liked to wear low cut shirts, all of us guys used to be watchin & laughin.
              She was typical Italian chick I guess, had much better body then that Irish chick that was buggin me in the chinese restaurant.

Most guys say if the lady's old they better have money or a nice body, gotta agree with that.

What the fuck is a "typical Italian Chick"???? A little stereotypical are we????

Use your fucking head bro.....I happen to come from a household of "typical italian women"

Comment

also you could not be further from the truth on your assessment of women!!

Comment

She was typical Italian lady she lived with her mother and grandmother and had relatives in Staten Island. Its all good I'm not knockin them anyway and thats not my assessment of women just a comment.

Comment

She was typical Italian lady she lived with her mother and grandmother and had relatives in Staten Island. Its all good I'm not knockin them anyway and thats not my assessment of women just a comment.

what i mean by your assessment is you believe that women go for meatheads or guys with money....That could not be further from the truth....Thats what many lugnut guys think...But have you ever seen a hot chick with a guy who kind of looks like a mismatch....or wicked hot chick with a guy who treats her crappy....or a bad boy type.....

We all have.....Do these guys have money??? NOPE....great bods....most times not.....

Sure there are women who go for these guys ....but to most women this is not what makes them tick....

Women are emotional creatures and a man can never change a womens mind, but can change her emotions....and/or appeal to them....

Women are socially adept creatures (if they are good looking) having been approached by tons of dudes with the same tired wrap,....and weak compliments.....Women enjoy a challenge so to speak...So if you are an averge guy how do you do it??? many ways to do it...but alot has to do with your own inner game/confidence......

But i can tell you that women can pick up on guys who are needy and feel the need to validate themselves (by bragging)...this is a sign of weakness.,,,,,

when you show a women on any level you are needy or will do what she wants....you are done in her mind...

Women put guys through shit tests all the time.....to see what you are made of....Most men fail....."hey would you do this....or watch my purse"......

anyways..i could go on......but i reiterate your assesment is wrong....and by the way...anyways you slice the italian comment it is still way off and stereotypical....Most italians DO NOT live with their mothers/grandmothers......

I could give a fuck but some other guinea may care

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Meg25
                        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
                        X