Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JC........... What about Louisville / WVU???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark
    Good to see you Mike .. Hope things are going well with you

ass kisser..lol
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

JC...read my response in my soccer thread....lol

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
        ass kisser..lol

hahahaha It is good to see him here

Comment

coupe if they run thr table,do you think they would ever get high enough in the rankings to play for all the marbles,man i sure hope so-CHUNGER !!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
            coupe if they run thr table,do you think they would ever get high enough in the rankings to play for all the marbles,man i sure hope so-CHUNGER !!

No sir i dont think they will be given the oppurtunity. If they run the table, and thats a big IF. I dont think they would deserve a shot if there is a 1 loss Fla, or 1 loss Auburn.

I just want to win the Big East and go to a BCS bowl game and beat a quality opponent. I am realistic, there schedule doesnt equal a SEC schedule, and a 1 loss Fla, or Aub deserves more than we do
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

The loser of this game is out so all that means is that if the winner of this game loses sometime and USC loses between now and UM/OSU means that more than likely UM/OSU will play back to back once in the Shoe and once in the Fiesta

Michigan with Manningham is the best team in the country hands down

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                The loser of this game is out so all that means is that if the winner of this game loses sometime and USC loses between now and UM/OSU means that more than likely UM/OSU will play back to back once in the Shoe and once in the Fiesta

Michigan with Manningham is the best team in the country hands down

PEACE
                We'll see about that in the horseshoe

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                  We'll see about that in the horseshoe
                  even if Michigan loses that game but they both are undefeated before the game starts they will rematch in the Fiesta more than likely

PEACE

Comment

even if Michigan loses that game but they both are undefeated before the game starts they will rematch in the Fiesta more than likely

PEACE
                    i disagree...for the simple reason a late season loss usually is worst than a early season loss in pollsters eyes.....even though you are probably correct in your assertion that if it is a hard fought game and they are #1 and #2 it should be a rematch....

I think michigan is a big rugged football team....They literally beat up the Irish.......the only thing that concerns me is henne in the shoe.....He can sometimes unravel and when carr plays it too close to the vest it may also hurt them....But i think they are one of the top teams in the country for sure

Comment

As a recent WVU grad I am trying to figure out a way to get this game.

I think it's gonna be tough as hell for the Eers. Louisville has to be furious after last year. I was at that game and part of the mob of students who celebrated loudly in Morgantown that night and taunted Louisville fans as they left town haha. It was pretty wild.

This year's team is pretty awesome though. White and Slaton are both a lot better and more experienced than they were last time these two teams met and the Cardinals don't have Michael Bush which is obviously huge. I really think WVU can win. The line should be close to a PK tho.

Who says Bobby Petrino is a better coach than Rich Rodriguez? I don't agree with that one at all....
                      Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
                      5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
                      5*: 0-2

Comment

I think it's gonna be tough as hell for the Eers. Louisville has to be furious after last year. I was at that game and part of the mob of students who celebrated loudly in Morgantown that night and taunted Louisville fans as they left town haha. It was pretty wild.
                        No offense Taylor, but WVU have as much class as Miami players. The way they(wvu fan) acted after beating us was shitty, classless, and beyond description. Burning couches, throwing things at UofL fans, dissapointed in that. Act like you won a big game, geeze your WVU act like it.
                        [email protected]

Comment

PEACE
                          not that it really matters but the Fiesta is not the Championship game. The Fiesta I think is on Jan. 3 and the Nat. Champ. Game is Jan. 8. they added a bowl game to the BCS this year and it is the 'BCS National Championship Game'.

Two seperate games.
                          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                            not that it really matters but the Fiesta is not the Championship game. The Fiesta I think is on Jan. 3 and the Nat. Champ. Game is Jan. 8. they added a bowl game to the BCS this year and it is the 'BCS National Championship Game'.

Two seperate games.
                            Michigan would win that game also so whats yer point

JK I heard they were gonna do this but did not know it was this year

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                              No offense Taylor, but WVU have as much class as Miami players. The way they(wvu fan) acted after beating us was shitty, classless, and beyond description. Burning couches, throwing things at UofL fans, dissapointed in that. Act like you won a big game, geeze your WVU act like it.

Well I didn't throw anything at anyone...kept the abuse to just the verbal level haha.

But yeah the WVU fans can definitely get out of control. I would not want to be a visiting fan at that stadium, especially at night. Some of those drunk rednecks can get pretty out of control.
                              Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
                              5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
                              5*: 0-2

Comment

Originally posted by STaylor36
                                Well I didn't throw anything at anyone...kept the abuse to just the verbal level haha.

But yeah the WVU fans can definitely get out of control. I would not want to be a visiting fan at that stadium, especially at night. Some of those drunk rednecks can get pretty out of control.

Taylor, i agree, they are outta control. The yelling and taunting are not good, but that can be handled, but the threat of physical violence is unacceptable. You should NEVER have to worry about getting hurt going to a college football game. I find that reprehensable, Im an avid fan as anyone, but i would never throw anything or fight with another fan, its a football game, not war. JMO, and i expect a huge fan base to travel to the pizza box on Nov 2, i hope the Louisville fans dont retaliate for the rude behavoir they endured at WVU
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X