Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JC........... What about Louisville / WVU???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville
    Taylor, i agree, they are outta control. The yelling and taunting are not good, but that can be handled, but the threat of physical violence is unacceptable. You should NEVER have to worry about getting hurt going to a college football game. I find that reprehensable, Im an avid fan as anyone, but i would never throw anything or fight with another fan, its a football game, not war. JMO, and i expect a huge fan base to travel to the pizza box on Nov 2, i hope the Louisville fans dont retaliate for the rude behavoir they endured at WVU

I really wanted to go to this game but haven't been able to score the tickets. I wasn't planning on doing anything bad personally. Maybe eating a Dominoe's pizza in the parking lot but that's about it.

The WVU fans can get be wild but the biggest animals are Eagles fans. I've been going to Redskins-Eagles games basically my entire life and those people are barely even human. I remember like 5-6 years ago some asshole poured a beer on my brother's head (he was like 10 at the time) They make the WVU fans look tame believe me.

And the funny thing is that they think they are so cool by behaving like idiots. Pouring beer on 10 year olds and harassing women is really cool right? Eagles fans are the lowest of the low.
    Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
    5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
    5*: 0-2

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
      Good to see you Mike .. Hope things are going well with you
      I couldn't agree more.... Mike, come back to posting man...

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
        I couldn't agree more.... Mike, come back to posting man...

Thanks buddy........... I'll try to be around more. I just got engaged on Saturday and am moving to Charlotte, NC next week, so my life has been extremely crazy lately.

I do miss you guys though.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
          Thanks buddy........... I'll try to be around more. I just got engaged on Saturday and am moving to Charlotte, NC next week, so my life has been extremely crazy lately.

congrats and gl buddy
          2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
          2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
          2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Congrats RJ, best of luck with the marriage and the move.

If you need a ring bearer, the Rook should be available
            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

You sure move alot
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

JC..........Looks like Louisville is down to a 1 or 1.5 point fav.

I LOVE WVU here! haha

Comment

JC..........Looks like Louisville is down to a 1 or 1.5 point fav.

I LOVE WVU here! haha

Im sure you do, and so does every one else
                  [email protected]

Comment

Im sure you do, and so does every one else

2 very different offenses going to work here. Louisville has a great passing offense, and WVU doesn't have the best secondary. Whereas WVU has the best 1, 2 combo on the ground with Pat White and Steve Slaton........... White has also been passing better.

Should be a great game! I don't think Louisville will get a shot at a Nat. Championship if they win though......... Just my opinion. It will be close if WVU will even get a shot if they run the table.

GL my friend! I know neither of us wants to see our team lose here.

Comment

2 very different offenses going to work here. Louisville has a great passing offense, and WVU doesn't have the best secondary. Whereas WVU has the best 1, 2 combo on the ground with Pat White and Steve Slaton........... White has also been passing better.

Should be a great game! I don't think Louisville will get a shot at a Nat. Championship if they win though......... Just my opinion. It will be close if WVU will even get a shot if they run the table.

Rj where are your pics buddy u are missed around here
                      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

here is daville's final destination...................if that dog bowl.........

bowl8.jpg
                        Last edited by bover1; 11-01-2006, 01:30 PM.
                        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Yeah, i will take it hard if they lose. But life will go on, and if they lose i will pull for WVU to win out for the Big East.
                          [email protected]

Comment

Yeah, i will take it hard if they lose. But life will go on, and if they lose i will pull for WVU to win out for the Big East.
                            thats what u get for talking shit sbout the suns.................how do u like the photo

Comment

great now RJ is stealing my avatar.....WTF??
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                                great now RJ is stealing my avatar.....WTF??
                                i dont think he logs enough hours here to have the rights to that sweet one.....

Comment

Working...
                                X