No announcement yet.

Monte and The Bettorschat site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the part of the Bill where Tom, feels he will get busted or blocked.....

"The following would make this site and message boaed illegal and most likely force my ISP to block the site from U.S. residents."

Betting includes instructions or information.
    This eliminates the argument overseas operators used that the money was already in a foreign country, so no bet took place in the U.S.

KAZ
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 10-08-2006, 11:23 AM.
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
      This is the part of the Bill where Tom, feels he will get busted or blocked.....

"The following would make this site and message boaed illegal and most likely force my ISP to block the site from U.S. residents."

Betting includes instructions or information.
      This eliminates the argument overseas operators used that the money was already in a foreign country, so no bet took place in the U.S.

KAZ
      Kaz...
      anything that restricts freedom of speech the ACLU will have a field day with- Totally Unconstitutional.
      I can at this very momoent. privide you with links to books on how to take steroids(for information purposes only, how to make GHB(for information purposes onlly), and I have not checked in awhilw, but I am pretty sure books how how to make bombs and homemade poisons from Palidin Press.
      They can make whatever laws they want- but those laws can be stricten down by the Supreme Court as well. They are the ones with the real final say on this mater, not Bush.

Comment

Working...
      X