Mike EV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spark
    I agree John .. I like when he says .... "This is your Kaptain speaking" I think that is great ....

too bad this will never end though ... attention grabbing and egos are too strong to over-come for some ... its ashame ...

It COULD END Quickly if the Haters would simply follow Penn's advice and....

Last edited by Spark; 09-27-2006, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldawg
      It COULD END Quickly if the Haters would simply follow Penn's advice and....
      ldawg,I LUV YOU,YOU HAVE VERY NICE BUTTOCKS !! PS-BC,ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST,THANKS FOR HAVING A TOKEN FAG ON THE SITE,I FEEL PART OF A BIG CIRCLE !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneChung
        ldawg,I LUV YOU,YOU HAVE VERY NICE BUTTOCKS !! PS-BC,ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST,THANKS FOR HAVING A TOKEN FAG ON THE SITE,I FEEL PART OF A BIG CIRCLE !!
        STOP w/the Fag shit already , will ya....You're starting to make me worry !!

Spark you Rock ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackbeard
          More useless shit that TV ads have engrained on my poor brain
          Sorry BB...just saw that.

yeah, it was the Miller commercial when the guy was running for president.

Comment

• this wins thread of the year for 2006 // QUOTES // 'cheddar answer my damn questions,none of that 1980's homo humor,chung are you trying to change the subject matter" THE WINNER OF BEST THREAD FOR 2006 ALONG WITH UNCLE SAVAGE'S ROMANCE TOUR !! !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
            X