Mike EV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike_EV
    chuck i know you are in your 50's and im sure you think the movie invincible should have been made affter your so called CFL career but it wasnt.. but the your momma jokes dont really affect me cuz they are WEAK!
    I'm only 49 years old....See my profile.....Dickwead..
    You sound alot like MTCRPimp...What did you do? Go over your next door neighbors house..

Comment

• yeah haslett was the moron who was given the HC job with New Orleans before running it into the ground
      wow, allegeheny college, d 3 big deal, who wasnt recruited there, i played d 3. but im not out there braggin about it like u!
      I love bover1! He brings the man out in me!

Comment

• fine your 49, you played d 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        great
        i played d 3!!!!!!!!
        too bad the cfl didnt come knockin on my door
        I love bover1! He brings the man out in me!

Comment

• Wayne... are you sleeping??

Comment

yeah haslett was the moron who was given the HC job with New Orleans before running it into the ground
            wow, allegeheny college, d 3 big deal, who wasnt recruited there, i played d 3. but im not out there braggin about it like u!
            But was you ever the Def MVP of Div 3!! In 1979-80, I played for the Pgh WolfPak and Joe Gilliam was our QB....Ask your daddy about that team years ago.....I know you were too young to know..

Comment

fine your 49, you played d 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              great
              i played d 3!!!!!!!!
              too bad the cfl didnt come knockin on my door
              The CFL didn't come knocking at my door....I was in Pre-Season Steeler Camp in 1980....Look it up. Mikey..

Comment

• Just in from the OSU bars and getting ready for the game tomorrow and now this....Comical is all I can say......Grown men bragging about sports and 40 yard dash times....WOW.....These threads happen about every 3-5 days now and it is the same stuff over and over.......Good luck everyone and I hope everyone can put their old sports careers and trophies away...Cuz who gives a fuck....>Life is not meant to be lived in the rear view mirror and if your best days are behind you (glory days) i really feel bad for you.....Peace fellas

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                  mike..you sound like MCP
                  not cool

PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
                    I'm only 49 years old....See my profile.....Dickwead..
                    You sound alot like MTCRPimp...What did you do? Go over your next door neighbors house..

again not cool..nobody can sound like me!

PEACE

Comment

• That was a funny 20 mins.......CEC, MEV and BOVER thanx for the laughs.....some good jokes in there.

I still crack up when Chuck says he was timed in the 40 yard dash recently.....running a race is one thing but having people with stop watches time ya is kinda wierd.

PEACE

Comment

• I just walked home from the bar .....3 fricken miles...and I am pissed.....although blackjack on the boat was pretty sweet!
                        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                          1st off mike, i have not erased or deleted anything to do with chuck. I have told Monte to deal with it and so has Joe. I don't follow it closely enough to comment and it's Monte's site so i told him to do what he wants because i've got better things to worry about. This has gone on forever and i, along with MANY others are simply sick of seeing it.

a HUGE DITTO ...

I could have not said it better ...

Comment

• Thread moved obviously and 3 day ban for Mike

Comment

• Why didn't we ban Chuck 3 days for opening this thread?? .. I am totally tired of this drama on this site .. I agree Mike should have received the 3 day ban but I also think Chuck should not be allowed to open these kinds of threads every week .. and he does just so he can say he got someone banned ...

Comment

• TwoTonTony

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                                Just in from the OSU bars and getting ready for the game tomorrow and now this....Comical is all I can say......Grown men bragging about sports and 40 yard dash times....WOW.....These threads happen about every 3-5 days now and it is the same stuff over and over.......Good luck everyone and I hope everyone can put their old sports careers and trophies away...Cuz who gives a fuck....>Life is not meant to be lived in the rear view mirror and if your best days are behind you (glory days) i really feel bad for you.....Peace fellas
                                I'm 64 years old, and I can whip your "washed up" boxing ass any day........

reasons are----

I have more experience...
                                Longer reach--6'4" tall, 38" sleeve length
                                Fast hands--
                                Great upper body strength
                                and most importantl of all....

I have "Blue" trunks to match my "Blue" Bedroom eyes....

Now stick that true ass coment up your ass

Love ya my man----Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                                X