Great, Just Fuckin Great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HENDRIX
    After the ice caps finish melting, you will need to head west young man, the whole eastern seaboard will be underwater, but I'm all for a warmer winter, thats no fun working in that weather either
    I saw that story buddy. Hopefully i'm far enough away from the coastline if that ever happened!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      I hear ya' jimmy. I've just heard horror stories about snakes, sharks and Gators. It is nice to know you can walk blind folded into any lake in this state with fresh water and swim freely, OR swim out a 1/2 mile into the ocean with Mr. T type jewelry on and slit your wrist and you still know a shark will NEVER come to the rescue. No snakes anywhere. You walk deep into any woods and don't think twice about anything. I don't really like those "Creatures" and i think that alone will keep me happily up here in the northeast! I can imagine the feeling of a hurricane coming directly at me either. Seriously, i would shit my pants ... Then again, i'm not used to it like you guys are but it can't be fun in those southern states when it happens!
      Hurricanes use to be "fun" to us down here. Then again, I was a lot younger then. But now, it just seems that they are getting more intense and are packing more of a knockout punch.

If Katrina would have been 40 miles more to the west, we would have been destroyed.

About the animals and creatures down here, I just stay out of their house, and they stay out of mine. I don't swim in the Gulf or bayous, and I don't hunt very much anymore cause of my back.
      Last edited by Lsufan; 08-02-2006, 08:24 PM.
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
        P.S. West palm beach today's high was 89 with a nice breeze coming in from the ocean..ohhhh how i love it
        and you can keep it ... I hate the weather there also .. Nothing but wind and storms ... hate it .. and the bugs ...
        Last edited by Spark; 08-02-2006, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Dude, does anyone else feel like the Apocolypse is coming? between the heat, the fires, the hurricanes, the tornados and now 'micro bursts'...it just gets worse and worse.....
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
            Dude, does anyone else feel like the Apocolypse is coming? between the heat, the fires, the hurricanes, the tornados and now 'micro bursts'...it just gets worse and worse.....

Look 2 what is going on in Israel, that shit worries me. The end of times could be nearing. JMO. Throw jokes if you want, but alot of what is happenig there is Biblical, Jimmy I know you know what i mean. Hope i am wrong and probably am.
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
              P.S. West palm beach today's high was 89 with a nice breeze coming in from the ocean..ohhhh how i love it
              same with fort lauderdale.......91 and a breeze...

no such thing as global warming....the earths weather patterns just go in cycles....it has been that hot before in the northeast, but new englanders love to bitch....it is too hot...it is too cold...too much snow....too much rain....never happy!!!

well except when the sox and pats win!!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                it is not apocalyptic.......people were saying that about world war 1.....the war to end all wars.......just a faster world we live in......but it is kind of scary

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                  Look 2 what is going on in Israel, that shit worries me. The end of times could be nearing. JMO. Throw jokes if you want, but alot of what is happenig there is Biblical, Jimmy I know you know what i mean. Hope i am wrong and probably am.
                  I know exactly what you mean, and I feel the same way. I hope we are wrong!!!

Comment

Looks like Chris won't reach hurricane strength.

THANK GOD!!!!!

Comment

I love the heat....i would rather sweat all day than freeze my ass off in the snow....i guess im used to the heat though.

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                        I love the heat....i would rather sweat all day than freeze my ass off in the snow....i guess im used to the heat though.
                        If you would get some more meat on your bones, the cold wouldn't bother you at all

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                          ditto!!!

Comment

no way guys ... I feel so much better in the winter ... You can keep the heat .. anything over 80 is too warm for me ...

Comment

It's been well over 100 for almost all of July here in central Cali. Been the hottest July on record ever here. August and September are tradionally hot here as well. It has been unbearable.....We're praying for anything under 100 right now....

KAZ
                              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

what a faggy sounding tropical storm - Chris, wasn't that Satan's boyfriend on South Park...
                                Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Working...
                                X