X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great, Just Fuckin Great

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Your telling me........! The body shop won't even "look" at my car because they are still backed up from Hurricane Rita or whatever that bitches name was!
    Last edited by bwade210; 08-02-2006, 07:51 PM.
    5* 0-0
    4* 0-0
    3* 1-0
    2* 1-0
    1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

fuck you mother nature you godamn weather cunt!!! I cant take this fuckin heat anymore and Jimmy don't need another one of those shitstorms
      Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by HENDRIX
        fuck you mother nature you godamn weather cunt!!! I cant take this fuckin heat anymore and Jimmy don't need another one of those shitstorms
        Ditto

It was 98 degrees and HUMID as hell today!

I'm still sweating.

Be safe Jimmy!

Comment

I guess global warming is for real

Comment

Jimmy it was 50 degrees all month in january and it is usually 20 degrees and snowing all month. Alot of people are pointing to this global warming stuff right now and it's kinda scary!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              Ditto

It was 98 degrees and HUMID as hell today!

I'm still sweating.

Be safe Jimmy!

Thankfully, my schedule today was not so brutal, not too much outdoor work, and most places had 2 ac systems and 1 was down, so indoors was not bad. working outdoors sucks, but also got lucky and the units were on the shaded side of the house, god I hate this job sometimes

My record Click Here

Comment

I agree ... Global warming is for real ... all week .... 95 to 101 degrees ... I swear, I would rather have it in the 30's ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                  I agree ... Global warming is for real ... all week .... 95 to 101 degrees ... I swear, I would rather have it in the 30's ...

HAHAHA, I was actually daydreaming of freezing my ass off on some rooftop in the winter, at least you can put more clothes on when its cold, you cant escape this brutal heat
                  Last edited by Blackbeard; 08-02-2006, 07:57 PM.

My record Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by HENDRIX
                    HAHAHA, I was actually daydreaming of freezing my ass off on some rooftop in the winter, at least you can put more clothes on when its cold, but this is not true for this crap heat

You damn rookies!!

Comment

P.S. West palm beach today's high was 89 with a nice breeze coming in from the ocean..ohhhh how i love it

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                        I've said this 100 times in the last month!

I can't complain much. Nobody knows much about Maine but i have unlimited miles of coastline which is all on the ocean. We have a ton of great lakes, no gators, no sharks, no poisonous snakes or big ones for that matter, no poisonous insects or creatures, no earthquakes, tornados, or hurricanes. We deal with one thing, an occasional snow storm that people here don't think twice about. It's cleaned before you know it and driving in it with 4 wheel drive is a cake walk.

I know ... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH ... But hey, i can't really complain!

I'll be thinking of you jimmy!
                        Last edited by wayne1218; 08-02-2006, 08:00 PM.

Comment

I've said this 100 times in the last month!

I can't complain much. Nobody knows much about Maine but i have unlimited miles of coastline which is all on the ocean. We have a ton of great lakes, no gators, no sharks, no poisonous snakes or big ones for that matter, no poisonous insects or creatures, no earthquakes, tornados, or hurricanes. We deal with one thing, an occasional snow storm that people here don't think twice about. It's cleaned before you know it and driving in it with 4 wheel drive is a cake walk.

I know ... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH ... But hey, i can't really complain!

I'll be thinking of you jimmy!
                          Thanks pal, I appreciate it. But you are right about Maine ... Just a snow storm every now and then to worry about. The only thing here for us to "worry" about is hurricanes. We have gators here, but they stay in the bayous and lakes.

Comment

I can't complain much. Nobody knows much about Maine but i have unlimited miles of coastline which is all on the ocean.

After the ice caps finish melting, you will need to head west young man, the whole eastern seaboard will be underwater, but I'm all for a warmer winter, thats no fun working in that weather either

My record Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
                              Thanks pal, I appreciate it. But you are right about Maine ... Just a snow storm every now and then to worry about. The only thing here for us to "worry" about is hurricanes. We have gators here, but they stay in the bayous and lakes.
                              I hear ya' jimmy. I've just heard horror stories about snakes, sharks and Gators. It is nice to know you can walk blind folded into any lake in this state with fresh water and swim freely, OR swim out a 1/2 mile into the ocean with Mr. T type jewelry on and slit your wrist and you still know a shark will NEVER come to the rescue. No snakes anywhere. You walk deep into any woods and don't think twice about anything. I don't really like those "Creatures" and i think that alone will keep me happily up here in the northeast! I can imagine the feeling of a hurricane coming directly at me either. Seriously, i would shit my pants ... Then again, i'm not used to it like you guys are but it can't be fun in those southern states when it happens!

Comment

Working...
                              X