Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rwall
    There you're wrong

I do believe you should be able to marry...

GOOD COMEBACK, I JUST BELIEVE THERE ARE MANY OTHER IMPORTANT ISSUES AND TO USE THESE(WHICH IS OBVIOUS WHAT THEYRE DOING) AS DISTRACTIONS IS BASICALLY AN INSULT TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23
      you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo blind...............Reb think it shouldnt be national news that gays are getting married....They shouldnt flaunt it in front of you and so on....Regan is THE GREATEST President this country has ever seen....If it wasnt for him the Russians would rule the world and your dumb ass would be a hostage somewhere....what has the Demo party done for this country????? The Demos are to blame for the killings, Bombins, rap music and so on....
      HI HITLER

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
        IM SURE YOU WERE GLUED TOO. PROBABLY HAD YOUR FLAG IN YOUR PANTS WHEN TAYLOR HICKS WAS ON STAGE YOU QUEER.
        no assneck i dont watch shows like that....go bend over so ur wife can hit ur ass so she gets sum pleasure, or better yet call 1-800-fag-alot to come over and practice his civil rights that you Demos have given him...
        jordanrules..................

Comment

IM SURE YOU WERE GLUED TOO. PROBABLY HAD YOUR FLAG IN YOUR PANTS WHEN TAYLOR HICKS WAS ON STAGE YOU QUEER.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, DID YOU VOTE FOR TAYLOR?

Comment

how does Hitler come into this convo???? your so stupid dude, do you have an EDUCATION??? or are you like other typical Demos who want everyhing handed to them???

Comment

There you're wrong

I do believe you should be able to marry...
              Back at the topic at hand

I don't agree with all Republican issues....

By no means. i.e. I don't think religion should dictate politics....I have my beliefs and I don't force them on anyone as I don't want them forced on me. BUT I do side with many of the republican's points....
              All I am saying here is Party affiliation should not dictate what is right and what is wrong. SIMPLE

Yes it's not the most trying of topics, byt if this Flag issue was important enoughto make it to the senate floor Why not do what's right!
              Remember the three R's:
              Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Back at the topic at hand

I don't agree with all Republican issues....

By no means. i.e. I don't think religion should dictate politics....I have my beliefs and I don't force them on anyone as I don't want them forced on me. BUT I do side with many of the republican's points....
                All I am saying here is Party affiliation should not dictate what is right and what is wrong. SIMPLE

Yes it's not the most trying of topics, byt if this Flag issue was important enoughto make it to the senate floor Why not do what's right!

I UNDERSTAND YOUR CONCERN AND I HAVE A ENOUGH RESPECT FOR YOUR OPINION TO SEE WHERE YOUR COMING FROM. BUT IF WERE GOING TO DO THIS, LETS NOT PULL THE RABBIT OUT OF THE HAT EVERY TIME OUR POLL NUMBERS ARE DOWN AND CONGRESSIONAL ELECTONS ARE COMING UP. GET IT DONE WHEN YOUR ASS ISNT ON THE LINE BECAUSE YOUR LEADER IS GETTING HIS ASS KICKED. PEOPLE ARE PISSED OFF BECAUES THEY HAVE LESS MONEY IN THEIR POCKET TO SUPPORT THEIR FAMILY. WHEN BUSH AND HIS CRONIES GET ON THE TUBE AND BRING UP GAY MARRIAGES AND FLAG BURNING, WHEN THE EVERYDAY AMERICAN IS STRUGGLING TO MAKE ENDS MEET, ALL IT DOES IS MAKE IT SEEM THAT THESE CLOWNS ARE SO OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY THAT PEOPLE WILL BAN TOGETHER AND PUT SOME DEMOCRAT IN OFFICE. WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK CLINTON WON????????

Comment

no assneck i dont watch shows like that....go bend over so ur wife can hit ur ass so she gets sum pleasure, or better yet call 1-800-fag-alot to come over and practice his civil rights that you Demos have given him...

HAVE YOU READ SOME OF THE THINGS YOUVE WRITTEN IN THE PAST YEAR? YOU COULD BE THE BIGGEST IDIOT IN AMERICA, WITHOUT A DOUBT. NOT ONLY THAT, YOUR A CUB FAN, WHICH PROVES YOUR A BONAFIDE, CARD CARRYING IDIOT!

Comment

how does Hitler come into this convo???? your so stupid dude, do you have an EDUCATION??? or are you like other typical Demos who want everyhing handed to them???

home.snu.edu/~dwilliam/s98/nazism/Nationalism.html

READ SOMETIMES DUDE. IT ISNT KRYPTONITE. IT WONT KILL YOU.

Comment

YOU RIGHT, IM MORE CONCERNED ON HOW IM GOING TO PAY FOR HEALTH INSURANCE FOR MY FAMILY, OR HOW I CAN AFFORD TO PAY FOR THE GALLON OF GAS TO GET MY KIDS TO DAYCARE, OR BETTER YET ON HOW IM GOING TO AFFORD TO SEND THEM TO COLLEGE. ITS FUNNY HOW FUKKING REPUBLICANS NEVER TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT BUT THEY HAVE NERVE TO BRING UP ISSUES ABOUT A PIECE OF FUKKING CLOTH. SHOULD FLAG BURNING BE AGAINST THE LAW? OF COURSE IT SHOULD AND ANYONE WHO DOES IT NEEDS THEIR ASS KICKED BUT WITH THE DISAPPEARING MIDDLE CLASS AND THESE CROOKS TALKING FLAG BURNING PISSES ME OFF. BECAUSE THEY KNOW MORONS LIKE YOU WILL CRY AND RUN TO POLLS AND VOTE FOR THEIR SORRY ASSES. BRING ON THE 6 DOLLAR A GALLON GAS, BUT HEY YOU WONT BE ABLE TO BURN A FLAG

Speaking of College anyone that has student loans better consolidate them quick. As the Government is going to allow the raising of the interest rates I believe by 2% pts. If you consolidate them before a certain time this month though you don't have to worry about that.

Comment

Again you missed the point....

Let me dumb it down for you.....

THINGS WON"T AND CAN'T EVER IMPROVE IF VOTES ARE MADE ACCORDING TO PARTY LINES. IT'S A SIMPLE LOGICAL ISSUE THAT LIBERALS CAN'T VOTE ON PROPERLY. SO HOW DO YOU THINK THEY WILL BE ABLE TO TACKLE BIGGER ISSUES.
                        Let's don't go there as this will end up with a whole new argument, because I would disagree with you about how they vote on other issues. Both parties vote for certain reasons. Some of the time they vote right and a lot of the times they don't vote right and that includes both parties.

Comment

you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo blind...............Reb think it shouldnt be national news that gays are getting married....They shouldnt flaunt it in front of you and so on....Regan is THE GREATEST President this country has ever seen....If it wasnt for him the Russians would rule the world and your dumb ass would be a hostage somewhere....what has the Demo party done for this country????? The Demos are to blame for the killings, Bombins, rap music and so on....
                          LMFAO Regan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only ran the budget defecit up more than anyone.

The best thing he did was with Russia!

And in his 2nd term his fucking wife was making the shots as anyone could see he was long gone in the mentality departement.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                            LMFAO Regan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only ran the budget defecit up more than anyone.

The best thing he did was with Russia!

And in his 2nd term his fucking wife was making the shots as anyone could see he was long gone in the mentality departement.
                            wow!!! they brainwashed you too huh??

Comment

wow!!! they brainwashed you too huh??
                              What did Regan do besides help with Russia?

And did you read any of my other posts on this particular subject, because with that question of yours you obviously didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                                Speaking of College anyone that has student loans better consolidate them quick. As the Government is going to allow the raising of the interest rates I believe by 2% pts. If you consolidate them before a certain time this month though you don't have to worry about that.
                                The gov't is "allowing" the raising of rates? Bush's fault? Or maybe that student loan interest rates are tied into Treasury bond yields and are adjusted, up or down, every year?

Comment

Working...
                                X