Way to go Democrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winner
    The gov't is "allowing" the raising of rates? Bush's fault? Or maybe that student loan interest rates are tied into Treasury bond yields and are adjusted, up or down, every year?
    Who said it was Bush's fault?? You twist my words 1 more time and you're gone. I've been patient enough with you for a long time. Almost every post of your's is bitching about something.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
      Who said it was Bush's fault?? You twist my words 1 more time and you're gone. I've been patient enough with you for a long time. Almost every post of your's is bitching about something.
      I was joking about the Bush's fault, as you can see by the question mark. Many people on here blame him for everything. My point about your comment was that no one is "allowing" the rates to increase as they are tied to T-bills. You said the gov't was allowing it, didn't you? I don't see how that info is considered bitching.

Comment

Originally posted by winner
        I was joking about the Bush's fault, as you can see by the question mark. Many people on here blame him for everything. My point about your comment was that no one is "allowing" the rates to increase as they are tied to T-bills. You said the gov't was allowing it, didn't you? I don't see how that info is considered bitching.
        Yes, I do consider it bitching.

LW

Comment

Working...
        X