Way to go Democrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go Democrats

Thanks to your votes it is STILL legal to desicrate the American flag......

30 of the 34 Nay votes to make it ILLEGAL came from the Democrats..... Jerk - Offs

here is a link to see how your Senators voted

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...n=2&vote=00189
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

of course they voted against it........they need the illegal alien, minority, and other life's vote to get elected in office......The Democrat party is a joke............They are why this country is so srewed up
    jordanrules..................

Comment

go figure.
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

what a joke

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          go figure.
          You see Clinton's on the Nay list....The bitch needs to stop sleeping with the ACLU!!!! Another lump of shit in this country!!!
          Remember the three R's:

Comment

IMO I cant see why anyone would not vote Yea. I'm personally sickend that one of my state's senator's voted nay. That cocksucker needs a swift Kentucky boy johnson shoved in his tail pipe
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
              You see Clinton's on the Nay list....The bitch needs to stop sleeping with the ACLU!!!! Another lump of shit in this country!!!

hillary is brutal. she wont win in 08'. she is so far gone its rediculous.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

ridiculous not rediculous

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                  ridiculous not rediculous

thanks
                  GOOD JOB PROFESSOR DARRYL AND MY OTHER BROTHER DARRYL.....
                  MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                    GOOD JOB PROFESSOR DARRYL AND MY OTHER BROTHER DARRYL.....

Nice avatar admiral ass angler
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

I thought it was 2/3rds of the majority to get something passed? 66 out of 100 is 2/3rds

I always thought it was Illegal to burn the flag to begin with. Unless you let it touch the ground in which case you are suposed to burn it then.

I agree though they should have passed this vote as no American citizen should have the right to burn the flag for any old reason.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                        I thought it was 2/3rds of the majority to get something passed? 66 out of 100 is 2/3rds

I always thought it was Illegal to burn the flag to begin with. Unless you let it touch the ground in which case you are suposed to burn it then.

I agree though they should have passed this vote as no American citizen should have the right to burn the flag for any old reason.
                        They need 67 out of the 100, round up because of the fraction. Only missed by ONE.

.....and I agree it should be illegal, unfortunately what they are hiding behind is freedom of speach.
                        Remember the three R's:

Comment

Wake The Fuk Up!

Lets See 4.00 A Gallon Gas Prices, Rising Interest Rates, Huge National Defecit, 9/11, Osama Bin Laden Still Making Tapes, Shrinking Middle Class, Us Mexico Border Out Of Control, George Bush Doesnt Give One Fukking Care About The The Middle Class In This Country And Someone Has The Time To Complain About The Flag. Get A Fukking Clue.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
                            Lets See 4.00 A Gallon Gas Prices, Rising Interest Rates, Huge National Defecit, 9/11, Osama Bin Laden Still Making Tapes, Shrinking Middle Class, Us Mexico Border Out Of Control, George Bush Doesnt Give One Fukking Care About The The Middle Class In This Country And Someone Has The Time To Complain About The Flag. Get A Fukking Clue.
                            Border patrol has been a problem for a long time.

As for Bin Laden I don't know why we haven't found him yet.

There are tons of bills that go to the House of Congress then the Senate etc. I think this was a decent bill that should have passed.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                              Border patrol has been a problem for a long time.

As for Bin Laden I don't know why we haven't found him yet.

There are tons of bills that go to the House of Congress then the Senate etc. I think this was a decent bill that should have passed.

IT SHOULDVE PASSED YOU ARE CORRECT. VERY INTERESTING TIME FOR A CERTAIN PARTY TO BRING IT UP . RIGHT BEFORE MIDTERM ELECTIONS HMMMMMM?????????

Comment

Working...
                              X