Picks For Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1
    LOL griffey shut your mouth ya fuckin faggot where did u come from???

What is your problem?
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Callin me a hoser that's my problem bum!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

That wasnt the reason I picked Edmonton, I thought the could truly win and they almost did if it wasnt for Ward's save on Pisani with 3 mins left this game was going to overtime!!!

Im just not a sore loser dude, good for Carolina, they had a great season!!!
        C'mon buddy. Carolina had a goal taken away that was over the line and the announcers even said Edmonton caught a break. This game was really NEVER in doubt.

The game was tied for 1:26 and Carolina led for the other 58:34

Comment

Callin me a loser that's my problem bum!!!
          well said

PEACE

Comment

Callin me a hoser that's my problem bum!!!

Yeah....I would come into Wayne's thread and call you a hoser. Comon man please use your head.
            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

chado.......

You seriously have to relax man, you sound so uptight in all your posts. Just chill man.........

As for the game, like I said yesterday, my heart was with the Oilers but my head told me Carolina would win it. I didn't bet the game because I was rooting for the Oilers. To me it looks like you bet with your heart and pride for Canadian hockey. Nothing wrong with that if it's just a couple of bucks to make the game more exciting. But, if you're gonna put serious cash on it, you have to know to separate your heart from your wallet.

Also, no need to diss our fellow Americans about hockey, it may not be very popular in all part of the States but in places like Wisconsin, Mass., Minnesota, Michigan they know their hockey. And never once has anyone called me out saying I know dick all about the NFL or NBA just because I'm Canadian. Bottom line, doesn't matter where you're from, we're all here to gamble and make money. Let's keep doing it!!!

Congrats to all Carolina backers tonight!!

Kappa

Comment

Originally posted by Kappa
                chado.......

You seriously have to relax man, you sound so uptight in all your posts. Just chill man.........

As for the game, like I said yesterday, my heart was with the Oilers but my head told me Carolina would win it. I didn't bet the game because I was rooting for the Oilers. To me it looks like you bet with your heart and pride for Canadian hockey. Nothing wrong with that if it's just a couple of bucks to make the game more exciting. But, if you're gonna put serious cash on it, you have to know to separate your heart from your wallet.

Also, no need to diss our fellow Americans about hockey, it may not be very popular in all part of the States but in places like Wisconsin, Mass., Minnesota, Michigan they know their hockey. And never once has anyone called me out saying I know dick all about the NFL or NBA just because I'm Canadian. Bottom line, doesn't matter where you're from, we're all here to gamble and make money. Let's keep doing it!!!

Congrats to all Carolina backers tonight!!

Kappa
                GREAT post & Thanks!

Comment

Sorry Canadiens.....another of your precious Cups goes south of the border!

Comment

And the funniest thing about this whole thing is that a good majority of the Canes ARE Canadian!!

why must we slam each other with US vs Canada?

No Edmonton should NOT have been favorite, not even close, the momentum was on their side, but the talent was clearly on the Canes side, and home ice was definetly an advantage.

Congrats to the Canes, and all the players from the US, Canada, Russia, wherever.

Comment

Working...
                    X