Clear All

Not over yet 2-1
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Cam Ward Wins The Cup!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        LOL Oilers all day, bud!! You probably didnt even know Carolina used to be the Whalers and did you even watch game 5 or 6 there bum??

AMERICANS DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT HOCKEY!!!
        This American knew who was going to Win the Cup EH?

How about that Cam Ward Kid EH? He's pretty good. It's too bad "Tradition" didn't skate tonight or the Oilers may have won eh?

Like "I" said. Carolina with a sensational home record and a Home team in a game 7 of the Finals =

Carolina Hurricanes 2006 Stanley Cup Champions

Carolina

Sorry Canada. The Cup stays where it belongs in the Southeastern U.S.!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice call ya hoser!
          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhh Canada

ROCK YOU LIKE A "HURRICANE"!!!!

Comment

LOL griffey shut your mouth ya fuckin faggot where did u come from???

Comment

Didnt get any bounces and Cam Ward stole the show what else can I say!!!

Nice pick Wayne the CUP stays in the US!!!

Comment

Great game to watch, what a thriller!!!

That's hockey and passion at its finest by both teams tonight!!

Comment

Thanks Wayne!

300 thank you's... my first hockey wager was a nice one thanks to YOU! much appreciated....murph!

Comment

"AND I'M GOING TO CAROLINA IN MY MIND,IN MY MIND I'M GOING TO CAROLINA" SHAKING THE BUSH BoSS-WOOOOOOOOOOO!! :christmas ps-who sang that guys was it james taylor? 2nd ps-when the line dropped to 45,i got me some more carolina-i love fading the public !!
                      Last edited by WayneChung; 06-19-2006, 10:57 PM.
                      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Ward stoned my Habs in the first round after Gerber was pulled when Montreal was up 2-0 in the series and he never looked back from then.

It's been 13 years since the last Canadian team won the CUP and it's gonna be at least 1 more!!

Comment

Thanks Wizzzzane Cashed On The Canes And The Under...........
                          MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                            Ward stoned my Habs in the first round after Gerber was pulled when Montreal was up 2-0 in the series and he never looked back from then.

It's been 13 years since the last Canadian team won the CUP and it's gonna be at least 1 more!!
                            If you knew this, why were you on Edmonton? Just 'cause they are from Canada? Bad reason to play them.

Some good old timers won a ring tonight!

Comment

I swear to God I had no clue these games were even on TV let alone NBC.......I wonder what these games drew for ratings......does anyone care outside of Carolina? Boy the NHL has gone south in a hurry.......I didnt even have OLN so I barely saw a sec this year.........they need to beg and crawl back to ESPN........at least there they could steal some fans from other sports........they held out for more money (players and owners ) and the PIE has shrunk in a big way.

nice call on the Canes win.......a victory is sweet no matter what the sport when yer gmbling

PEACE

Comment

That wasnt the reason I picked Edmonton, I thought the could truly win and they almost did if it wasnt for Ward's save on Pisani with 3 mins left this game was going to overtime!!!

Im just not a sore loser dude, good for Carolina, they had a great season!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X