Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Punch Them Both In The Face!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is taking a comment to heart?..jumping on me because I called you as smartass...talk about sensitive....check your last posts you have been sarcastic all day.......I guess you dish it out, but someone calls you out you get all defensive....
    Last edited by BrezzeEaze; 03-24-2006, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrezzeEaze
      Who is taking a comment to heart?..jumping on me because I called you as smartass...talk about sensitive....check your last post you have been sarcastic all day....I guess the truth hurts
      HEY FUCKHEAD I GIVE A FUCK WHAT U SAY 2 ME, BUT 2 CALL A NEW POSTER CLASSLESS WHEN U DONT EVEN KNOW HIM IS WRONG NO WONDER THERE ARE ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE LOGGED ON AND NEVER POST PROBLEY CUZ FUCKHEADS LIKE U ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING 2 SAY.....WHATEVER DICK POST A PIC OR SOMETHING....IWAS GOING 2 SAY I WAS SORRY BUT NOW U CANT TAKE A JOG AROUND MY SACK.....
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

I called you a smartass, based on your comments and now you are the defender of new posters! Who made you the protector? ...I think there are plenty of those already...I called you smartass end of story....your replies are are uncalled for....sorry for striking a nerve with you, but if you are going post sarcastic comments expect to be called out on it.

Comment

I called you a smartass, based on your comments and now you are the defender of new posters! Who made you the protector? ...I think there are plenty of those already...I called you smartass end of story....your replies are are uncalled for....sorry for striking a nerve with you, but if you are going post sarcastic comments expect to be called out on it.
          i was being a smart ass 2 u and u only.....and why because u just jumped all over this guy.......whatever blow me iam done with u .......and if u have anything eles 2 say ill beat u like boston coll is puting on nova hey guy iam sure ill sleep 2nite 4 calling me a smartass just have a drink of shut the fuck up and relax.....have a good day

Comment

Redick et al

Theyre both great college players and will never be much in the pros unless they get in the weight room

Comment

Bover,
              I"ll buy the first round,
              You got the second one...
              Peace...
              Enjoy the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
                Go fuck yourself. Both kids play their hearts out, and losers like you rip them. If all athletes cared as much as they do, sports would be in a much better state.

By the way, any college and state who cares as much as you losers in CT do about womens sports should be ashamed. And go tell the UCONN men to steal some more laptops, bunch of criminals. Can't keep a pro hockey team, but can sell out womens hoops. Get a clue man........your state sucks, and its "rising star" Hartford is even worse.
                hey i am from CT and there are many good fans here for the men and women....My dad is a big uconn womens fan since my niece plays hoops....I feel no reason to be ashamed to support sports whether male or female.....The Whalers situation was a little different...they were holding CT hostage, wanted a sweetheart deal and rowland did not buckle....In fact maybe some of the uconn womens popularity comes from no other winter sports....Anyways, they do not sell out anymore...I agree the laptop thing should have been handled differently, but to group a whole state is downright wrong dude....I am from CT and do not find myself to be a loser....

Comment

Bover,
                  I"ll buy the first round,
                  You got the second one...
                  Peace...
                  Enjoy the weekend
                  u might have 2 get the whole tab bro if the george mason over doesnt come in 4 me.... enjoy your weekend 2 sorry and god bless.......

Comment

Bover, I appreciate you taking up for me. I'm not worried about Brezzeeaze. It won't stop me from posting. I'll just know anything he says is coming from a dick.

Brezz.. I'll be sure to use italics when I am being sarcastic or attempting to be funny, so you don't get too upset. By the way, I'm sure Adam Morrisson appreciates you taking up for him. Oh wait, he doesn't give a shit. When I sarcastically said I hoped he didn't get drafted, do you think that will have any effect on the draft? If it does, I need to be in a different line of work.

You also still miss the entire point, so I'll say it one more time, CRYING IS NOT THE PROBLEM, BUT CRYING WHEN THE GAME IS STILL ON THE LINE IS. I didn't see Farmar crying when they were down double digits with a few minutes left, he didn't, he just stepped up. Morrison should have been able to put off the tears until it was over. And, just so you know, I bet on UCLA, it's in my post, so that ruins your theory about Morrisson blowing a bet for me. Please let me know if you would like to attack me about anything else, this time, just try to have your facts straight, you're about 0 for 4.

Comment

Joe lock this focker down. After reading most of this shit i am ready to contribute and not in a positive way
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X