Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Punch Them Both In The Face!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Punch Them Both In The Face!!!!!!!

Both losers went out!!!!!!!!! J.J suck a dick my friend!!! Nice percentage from the floor!!!!!!! Hey Adam, is there a need to lay on the floor and cry after the game? It seems like you had over a minute to prepare your fall on court and crying act!!! Could'nt you do that in the locker room? We all know you did it for attention!!!!!!!! Looks like they both got PUNCHED IN THE FACE TONIGHT!!!!!
    Hey Adam and J.J......both of you's should get together and watch Uconn take the crown you homo's!!!!
    ps...Uconn wins by 9 points against Washington GL everyone.........
    U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

I can understand the hatred for JJ but why Morrison? He is a pretty sick kid(diabetic) and for him to be able to do what he does is incredible.
    You can live with one lung

Comment

some players leave their heart on the floor, IMO that was probably the worst loss of his life.
      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

I Actually Like The Fact That We Have 2 White Guys That Play College Baskettball Much Less The Top 2 Scorers So Why Hate On Them Give Them What They Deserve.
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Why Morrison?

because he started crying before the game was even over. I hope no one drafts him because he is a woman. It's a good thing he didn't get a shot to tie it or win at the end, the tears would have been hurting his vision.

Comment

hopefully next out is that dick jim calhoun and his squad, how convenient he let marcus willaims back on the team after he stole computers but kicked off the other player..

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer
              Both losers went out!!!!!!!!! J.J suck a dick my friend!!! Nice percentage from the floor!!!!!!! Hey Adam, is there a need to lay on the floor and cry after the game? It seems like you had over a minute to prepare your fall on court and crying act!!! Could'nt you do that in the locker room? We all know you did it for attention!!!!!!!! Looks like they both got PUNCHED IN THE FACE TONIGHT!!!!!
              Hey Adam and J.J......both of you's should get together and watch Uconn take the crown you homo's!!!!
              ps...Uconn wins by 9 points against Washington GL everyone.........
              i do not think either guy is a loser.....Both guys are still kids.....people figured reddic out near the end of the season, but he is still a very good ballplayer who is not afraid to take the clutch shot....and morrison probably was in shock....I am sure it is hard to swallow when just seconds earlier they felt the game was theirs.....Sometimes, when you give everything you have and it still does not work out....it is emotional....I will never judge a kid for putting all he has into it.....I also think Uconn finally clicks in this one.....but at this time anything can happen....

Comment

I think they are both great athletes that have done more for the sport than most have...Yeah they got bad breaks tonight but shit id pick them first at the rec anyday

Comment

I really just hate Reddick because he's at Duke and from a Alumni at Uconn you have it in your blood that you HATE Duke with a passion. And Adam I really just hate his facial expressions. I just think he looks like a tool.
                  All in good fun....they are both great ball players and will survive at the next level...

Comment

Originally posted by mmw151
                    hopefully next out is that dick jim calhoun and his squad, how convenient he let marcus willaims back on the team after he stole computers but kicked off the other player..
                    Doesn't matter there chief....we're still dancin and will be after tonight so

Comment

who gives a fuck? i guess you do since you responded

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                        i do not think either guy is a loser.....Both guys are still kids.....people figured reddic out near the end of the season, but he is still a very good ballplayer who is not afraid to take the clutch shot....and morrison probably was in shock....I am sure it is hard to swallow when just seconds earlier they felt the game was theirs.....Sometimes, when you give everything you have and it still does not work out....it is emotional....I will never judge a kid for putting all he has into it.....I also think Uconn finally clicks in this one.....but at this time anything can happen....
                        WELL SAID!!! To put four years into something, you grow an intense passion for it. And then to have it all end is an emotional moment. I credit both players for thier courage to show their emotions. Though Morrison could have waited until the final horn sounded...

I am not a fan of either but know what an emotional attachment they must have and have enjoyed watching both of them over the years...
                        "MONEY WON IS TWICE AS SWEET AS MONEY EARNED!"

Comment

They're both great players. I don't mind crying WHEN THE GAME IS OVER. Gonzaga still had time for a shot, and Batista almost sent it to overtime. Morrison definitely couldn't have taken the last shot, and I wonder if he could have held it together if the game had gone to overtime. Maybe he could have used his wristband as a tissue. Better yet, maybe his mustache would have caught the tears.

Comment

UConn .. forget both of them and don't give 'em 1 more minute of your precious time ... they're not important.

Yesterday's news .

Remember why we're here in the first place.

Good Luck tonight ... UConn is so due to put a good beating on a team. Washington could be the perfect pigeons in a spot like this.

-cb
                            Last edited by CoverBoy; 03-24-2006, 11:56 AM.

Comment

I agree Neil.....i think thye win by at least 9...they are due....how u been by the way...i honestly can't wait for your football picks next year bro...i know yopu do MLB, but i try and stay away from betting in the summer. i like to take the summer off....hope all is well

Comment

Working...
                              X