Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Punch Them Both In The Face!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UConn

Sure we do baseball.

The daily column is called 3 Wise Men Baseball ... Kmann , Cheech and I started it.

Successful over the past 2 years ... here's hoping we keep it up.

Good Luck Tonight

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer
      Both losers went out!!!!!!!!! J.J suck a dick my friend!!! Nice percentage from the floor!!!!!!! Hey Adam, is there a need to lay on the floor and cry after the game? It seems like you had over a minute to prepare your fall on court and crying act!!! Could'nt you do that in the locker room? We all know you did it for attention!!!!!!!! Looks like they both got PUNCHED IN THE FACE TONIGHT!!!!!
      Hey Adam and J.J......both of you's should get together and watch Uconn take the crown you homo's!!!!
      ps...Uconn wins by 9 points against Washington GL everyone.........
      Im UNC to da heart and I hate Puke as much as anybody but IMO to say something like this about ANYBODY is straight classless.. What Reddick and Morrison did last night was what each and every player is supposed to do and that is lay your heart on soul out on the line each and every single game that you play.. Give 110% each and everytime you step your feet out on the court.. Both are seniors and this was their last chance to get a national title ring.. I know how it feels to be in your senior season knowing what its like to realize that you fell short of your dream to become a champion and honestly it sucks.. I commend JJ Reddick and Adam Morrison for their actions last night and I honestly think that each and every basketball player that is currently playing for a team or will be playing for a team in the near future to follow their lead and put your heart and soul on the line everytime you play and good things will happen.. And as far as Morrison goes he is very lucky that he is still even able to play the game that he loves so dearly.. And this is coming straight from a UNC lover and a PUKE HATER.. I was just as glad to see Puke lose last night than anybody out there but like i said to say something like that was just simply classless.. This is MY honest opinion on this topic and that is all I have to say about it..

Comment

gl to ya tonight---try and curtail your hatred for College Kids trying to make something of themselves in this hard ass world....kapt

4 years of hard work, seldom losing, what kind of emotions do you expect them to have with a "Sudden" realization that their College caree is over.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

TMAC, I haven't said this often but you couldn't be more accurate in your statement

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
            TMAC, I haven't said this often but you couldn't be more accurate in your statement
            Thanks.. Believe me I have been down the same road as JJ and Adam I know how it feels to realize that this is your last game you will ever play wearing that uniform..

Comment

TO SPENCER3000 you have no fucking clue what it takes to play Div I basketball, much be an All-American...if you did you would never pop off about the emotions that both Reddick and Morrison showed last night in front of millions of viewers. I am willing to bet that both of them will turn out far more successful than you ever amount to be....They are human, and they played a game and for you to take a cheap shot on two college kids for showing their emotions is classless.

Comment

Originally posted by BrezzeEaze
                TO SPENCER3000 you have no fucking clue what it takes to play Div I basketball, much be an All-American...if you did you would never pop off about the emotions that both Reddick and Morrison showed last night in front of millions of viewers. I am willing to bet that both of them will turn out far more successful than you ever amount to be....They are human, and they played a game and for you to take a cheap shot on two college kids for showing their emotions is classless.
                BUDDY IAM GLAD THEY BOTH STARTED 2 CRY CUZ THAT'S HOW I FELT WHEN MORRISON AND JJ WERE TAKIN MY $$$ THE PAST 2YEARS........
                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

BrezzeEaze

My post was a joke. You're right, I wouldn't know what it takes to play D-1 basketball. However, I did play D-1 baseball, and I can imagine its a very similar feeling. I didn't realize it would upset you that badly. As far as your comment about being successful, you are ignorant. Unless you are about to get drafted in the first round, you are also not as successful as them. You calling me classless about a post that was clearly aimed at being humorous is ridiculous. So, calm your mouth down and worry about yourself. You don't know anything about me, but at least you've been put in your place with the Division 1 basketball comment.

Comment

Another Thing For Brezzeeaze

IF you're going to call me out, call me classless, and make assumptions about me that you actually have no idea about, at least make sure you know what you're talking about.

I never said anything about JJ. I actually said he and morrison were both great athletes. THE WHOLE POINT WAS, MORRISON CRIED WHEN HE STILL HAD A CHANCE TO WIN OR TIE THE GAME. Speaking as a former D1 athlete, I would not have given up until the game was over.

Since you clearly misspoke in your post, I won't harbor any bad feelings after you post an apology (haha). At least if you do that you won't be classless as you referred to me.

Comment

You called Morrison a women for crying and wished that he would never get drafted? Certainly not doesn't sound like you were being funny. That is flat out cruel. Sounds like you were bitter over a wager. In your playing days, did you ever experience that type of setback? If you didn't show emotion,then you a better man than me.
                      If you did exerperience a loss like that, how did you react?
                      I wished nothing but success in life and your wagers.
                      You right I don't know you other than Spencer3000, I apologize for not seeing your humor.

Comment

Spencer I do apologize for only calling you out...UConnPlayer also should have been called for his ignorant comments.

Comment

You called Morrison a women for crying and wished that he would never get drafted? Certainly not doesn't sound like you were being funny. That is flat out cruel. Sounds like you were bitter over a wager. In your playing days, did you ever experience that type of setback? If you didn't show emotion,then you a better man than me.
                          If you did exerperience a loss like that, how did you react?
                          I wished nothing but success in life and your wagers.
                          You right I don't know you other than Spencer3000, I apologize for not seeing your humor.
                          BUDDY SOUNDS LIKE YOUR A BIG MORRISON FAN DID U GROW A STACHE LIKE HIS? CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG......
                          Last edited by bover1; 03-24-2006, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Bover, look in the mirror, what do you see...a smartass.

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer
                              Both losers went out!!!!!!!!! J.J suck a dick my friend!!! Nice percentage from the floor!!!!!!! Hey Adam, is there a need to lay on the floor and cry after the game? It seems like you had over a minute to prepare your fall on court and crying act!!! Could'nt you do that in the locker room? We all know you did it for attention!!!!!!!! Looks like they both got PUNCHED IN THE FACE TONIGHT!!!!!
                              Hey Adam and J.J......both of you's should get together and watch Uconn take the crown you homo's!!!!
                              ps...Uconn wins by 9 points against Washington GL everyone.........

Go fuck yourself. Both kids play their hearts out, and losers like you rip them. If all athletes cared as much as they do, sports would be in a much better state.

By the way, any college and state who cares as much as you losers in CT do about womens sports should be ashamed. And go tell the UCONN men to steal some more laptops, bunch of criminals. Can't keep a pro hockey team, but can sell out womens hoops. Get a clue man........your state sucks, and its "rising star" Hartford is even worse.

Comment

Bover, look in the mirror, what do you see...a smartass.
                                HEY SHITHEAD I GUESS U TAKE WHAT PEOPLE SAY 2 HEART.. THIS IS A SPORTS FORUM NOT A TALK SHIT AND SOAP OPERA FORUM WHY DONT U GIVE OUT SOME PICKS AND NOT YOUR OPINION HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND

Comment

Working...
                                X