X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry BC

my bad:D

Comment

I don't play ***'s picks....if you want to converse with me i'll talk but if you are going to be an immature fowl mouthed ass then forget it,plain and simple I just don't like bashers,i don't care who they are bashing,it's just immature and tells a lot about just how big of a loser they are...and again,i don't play ***'s picks, i'm just curious who he plays for my benefit...if you know *** then my bad but i haven't seen you 2 talk before
      "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

sorry bro my bad trotter

Comment

UNREAL!!! That's all I can say!!! I am sorry to everyone that these type of people come...Guys just ignore these guys...They all know why they bash...It's obvious who you are and who you "guys" are...If there are haters now, wait till football...Services will be in panic as people will come in here to win for FREE every weekend...Way way way too MANY good cappers here for ANYONE to be stupid enough to pay services for picks...So, if you guys hate this forum now, TRUST ME; you guys WILL lose even more and more clients as everyone will follow this forum

As for this week; you're right its been a horrible week...though I am at exactly even; but even for me is horrible for the likes of you and other squares its a moral victory...As for last night; hey it would have been nice to have ended at 6-3; but we'll take the WINNING night at 5-4...Check your math....Its peculiar that you're starting to bash more and more...I wonder why you and your clonies are coming out now? If you don't think I'm worth following, then why do you spend so much time with me? I KNOW you guys are still waiting for me to lose a game of the month...its STILL PERFECT record..so, if you're waiting for that...Not happening...But, you go on and do your thing...While I will post for people for FREE!!! Remember the keyword is FREE!!!

Comment

how bout starting a new thread with your plays so we don't have to wade thru all this stuff? Thx
            Good luck!

Comment

don't let this die now

Comment

Working...
              X