• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Friday

ASTROS

Hous/Chi UNDER 10.5

Hey Numbers

Hey ***, i hope you dont have a third losing day in a row, you cost me some money the past 2 days..............just kidding man ............you started off the week on fire but you can`t seem to put 3 or 4 winning days together........just screwing with you numbers:D .....your nba has been hot but we both took it up the ass with the Mavs play yesterday for the game :cool: ...........whats up with your new GIGANTIC PLAYS, I TRIED THEM BOTH yesterday and you did well going 1-1............don`t give up on them you will succeed numbers ........just toying with you............can`t wait for NFL man and you will show the world how to hit 53%..........i mean 66%.........just toying, just toying.........
    so who do you like in the NBA FINALS so i can fade your chicken ass just fucking with you ***

later bro
    Pittsburgh Boy

Comment

pittboy

i hope your kidding man cause all your doing is bashing ***.........you should be gratefull that numbers posts his plays here cause he is the best capper in here and everybody knows it so get a clue with the bashing and you only wished you were making money like numbers
      some other cappers are hot now but can they keep it up for several months...........the real *** will come out in FOOTBALL SEASON and yes he did hit 66% and everybody knows it

*** cant wait for your plays cause you rock and you are the best capper in here bar none

kf

Comment

BC should delete both these bogus posts...what a joke
        "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Hey why are you and Joe P always on my back in every forum man...........thats not right...........i am just messing with ***.........he is the best to fade...........just kidding man

later bro

Comment

Who in the hell are you? I don't post at other forums so I have no clue what your crazy ass is talking about. I will post a recap as I am on his plays, win or lose. But don't drag me into your bullshit..

Comment

joep

stock kissing ASS YOU BIG PUSSY
              :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Comment

TROTTER

get a clue loser :angryfire

Comment

Hey pittsburgh boy

Love your stuff, it's funny man. It's cool.

But how about posting a pick every now and then so *** or numbers or whoever can joke around with you. You're at 0%...just kidding my man

Again, no problem with a shot once in awhile. But let's see how good you are. :D

Good luck dude.
                  Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

Go fuck yourself, coming on here just to start shit, what a PUSSY, don't you have anything better to do ?
                    "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

casheasy

if i remember correctly and please go back and check , but i did issue a play on ``the play of the day`` thread that first saturday i was on and i had Montreal and they won so i am 1-0 and my play for today is the mariners...........man i knew *** before he was numbers

WHEN HE WAS KNOWN AS NORBERT:D

Comment

If that's true...

then my bad. That's 100%. But *** posts pix every day. 53% isn't bad if his GIGANTIC plays are hitting. I haven't checked so I can't tell you how he's doing. Norbert???
                        Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

I am changing site

Comment

Trotter

stop sucking *** cock
                            or does that mean you suck your own puinny cock

Comment

PittsburghBoy,

Let's keep it civil

Comment

Working...
                              X