No announcement yet.

whoever is on Boston......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are You The Same Idiot Who Had Seattle -4.5 On Weds. Night? Lol .......bet You Spent My Money At The Bar That Night Huh? What A Clown !

Comment

Ats,
      Last edited by spreadman; 02-04-2006, 12:14 AM.

Comment

ATS,

Comment

Originally posted by tash
          Are You The Same Idiot Who Had Seattle -4.5 On Weds. Night? Lol .......bet You Spent My Money At The Bar That Night Huh? What A Clown !

Here's his posted Plays

Feb 1
          Seattle -4.5 LOSER
          Boston +3.5 LOSER vs Phoenix

Feb 2
          Youngstown -2 LOSER
          CS-NR -2.5 LOSER
          Arizona -3 LOSER

2nd half plays
          Feb 1
          Orlando -1.5 LOSER
          Washington pk LOSER
          Indiana +6.5 Winner

OK Congrates, we are all losers and u won a game finally. U proved us wrong.

Start posting more than 1 winner (ok 2 if u count 2nd half plays) and maybe we will start following you. Untill then I'll make an appointment with my head doctor so you can get your head examined after me. Or better yet, take a jump off the bridge with my money. Shit your throwing away just as much as me if not more.
          Last edited by meaiken; 02-04-2006, 12:13 AM.
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
          Clark: What's steroids?
          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
            Here's his posted Plays

Feb 1
            Seattle -4.5 LOSER

Feb 2
            Youngstown -2 LOSER
            CS-NR -2.5 LOSER
            Arizona -3 LOSER

2nd half plays
            Feb 1
            Orlando -1.5 LOSER
            Washington pk LOSER
            Indiana +6.5 Winner

OK Congrates, we are all losers and u won a game finally. U proved us wrong.

Start posting more than 1 winner (ok 2 if u count 2nd half plays) and maybe we will start following you. Untill then I'll make an appointment with my head doctor so you can get your head examined after me. Or better yet, take a jump off the bridge with my money. Shit your throwing away just as much as me if not more.

LOL....WHAT A FUCKIN LOSER! LMFAO

Comment

oops my bad u had the under in the GS/SA game i'll give u another winner

3-7 $100 game your down $470
              Good Luck to everyone
              Adam

Comment

I need to start FADING this clown! Keep up the "good" work!
                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Sorry guys, it's late, that boston play -3.5 in 2nd half so it was a winner

Anyway my point is shut your mounth till u better prove yourself. Many work hard here to try to come up with plays and don't need to be called "idiots" for playing a certain game that MIGHT (game wasn't over yet) Lose.

OK I am done with this joker...

wayne sorry for strting something in this thread.
                  Good Luck to everyone
                  Adam

Comment

Anyways....boston Can Have This Mark Blount Guy Back......hes Horrible!

Comment

Originally posted by tash
                      Anyways....boston Can Have This Mark Blount Guy Back......hes Horrible!

I don't even think he was dressing for any games toward the end in boston.
                      Good Luck to everyone
                      Adam

Comment

Fuck..not That I Expected Him To Be The Difference Maker.....but My God, Stop Somebody Will Ya!

Comment

Originally posted by ATSlegend
                          i have no clue how people pic these games. Pack said it best when he said revenge is sweet. Now all the signs were pointing to clippers winning this one by a blowout even with a guarantee from both mobley and brand. Im just saying its funny how you can't pick up on that. There was no stat tonight that was pointing to boston tonight. Clippers are 10-0 as a 2-3 point favorite on the road and just the way they are playing together is just plain sick. But i guess someone has to lose in order for someone to win. So thanks for all the people on bet on Boston tonight and i will go out and spend your money at the bar.....
                          you may just want to use that money to dig yourself out of the hole you dug for yourself with your other picks......I am all for believing in your picks....but not for knocking other people.....we could have said the same thing about your earlier picks....but i think most here are not like that...and as a gambler you should know this too......

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                            you may just want to use that money to dig yourself out of the hole you dug for yourself with your other picks......I am all for believing in your picks....but not for knocking other people.....we could have said the same thing about your earlier picks....but i think most here are not like that...and as a gambler you should know this too......
                            I sure hope one of the moderators invokes the rules as clearly stated here:

Starting today no bashing, making fun of someones loss or loses, starting trouble, using multiple names etc. Will not be tolerated.

This site is here for the purpose of exchanging plays, trying to help each other out with plays, respecting each other and being a community of friends.

If you do any of the above you will be warned, given a temporary 2 day ban or a permanent ban. If you are given any of these and want to know why you will need to contact me at [email protected]

If you're given a permanent ban you better have a really great reason for what you did, because the odds are slim that you will be let back in.

We are all adults. If you can't act like one, you will not be here.

The goal is to get as much information as possible in this forum and try to help each other WIN.

Reminder:

We would also like to remind everyone that we have a no tolerance policy for any touting or advertising of URL's for other gambling related sites in any of our forums.

Members may also not post any emails, instant messengers, etc.

The only acception to the posting of URL's is in the Sports Service section site in which a profesional handicapper with a website may post his URL of his site with a comp play.

BettorsChat
                            View Public Profile
                            Send a private message to BettorsChat
                            Visit BettorsChat's homepage!
                            Find all posts by BettorsChat