whoever is on Boston......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoever is on Boston......

like i said Clippers guaranteed this game and whoever in there right mind would back Boston as bad as they been should just leave this forum and go throw your money off a bridge. It saves you time and energy and stress also. Clippers have been on fire the last couple of games and Boston couldn't beat a high school team at the rate they are playing.... Goodluck for anyone who had Boston please get your head examined...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLIPPERS
    NBA record 10-1
    "Games in the Bag" 3-0
    Half-times 4-2
    Teasers 1-0

Al Jefferson went out in the first half with an ankle sprain.

Comment

That would be me i have boston

Comment

I Wouldnt Bet Boston With Your $$$$$$$$$$$$$
        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

thats y i have them

Comment

bos down by 3 with 4 1/2 mins. left and lose by 17.....yuk!

Comment

I bet Boston and here's why

I haven't lost yet with them as home dogs this year, Celtics are always a good team to bet as home dogs.

Boston also always plays the clippers good

And go Fuck yourself, comming on here and telling people to get there heads examined and leave this forum. In my opinion u haven't been here long eneough to talk to the people here like that. 15 posts by u, Prove to me your a good capper 1st.
              Last edited by meaiken; 02-03-2006, 10:08 PM.
              Good Luck to everyone
              Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
              Clark: What's steroids?
              Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
              Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

i bet boston too......i may have lost and so forth but i do not need some asshole telling me so.....i am sure you pick 80% right???

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                  i bet boston too......i may have lost and so forth but i do not need some asshole telling me so.....i am sure you pick 80% right???

No he probably does it for a living
                  Good Luck to everyone
                  Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                  Clark: What's steroids?
                  Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                  Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

dude give me a break. All you attention-cravers are coming out of the woodwork these days

ps i had clips
                    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
                      dude give me a break. All you attention-cravers are coming out of the woodwork these days

ps i had clips

YES THEY ARE!

Comment

Originally posted by ATSlegend
                        like i said Clippers guaranteed this game and whoever in there right mind would back Boston as bad as they been should just leave this forum and go throw your money off a bridge. It saves you time and energy and stress also. Clippers have been on fire the last couple of games and Boston couldn't beat a high school team at the rate they are playing.... Goodluck for anyone who had Boston please get your head examined...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLIPPERS

Get a fricken clue bitch!
                        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

i have no clue how people pic these games. Pack said it best when he said revenge is sweet. Now all the signs were pointing to clippers winning this one by a blowout even with a guarantee from both mobley and brand. Im just saying its funny how you can't pick up on that. There was no stat tonight that was pointing to boston tonight. Clippers are 10-0 as a 2-3 point favorite on the road and just the way they are playing together is just plain sick. But i guess someone has to lose in order for someone to win. So thanks for all the people on bet on Boston tonight and i will go out and spend your money at the bar.....
                          NBA record 10-1
                          "Games in the Bag" 3-0
                          Half-times 4-2
                          Teasers 1-0

Comment

i have no clue how people pic these games. Pack said it best when he said revenge is sweet. Now all the signs were pointing to clippers winning this one by a blowout even with a guarantee from both mobley and brand. Im just saying its funny how you can't pick up on that. There was no stat tonight that was pointing to boston tonight. Clippers are 10-0 as a 2-3 point favorite on the road and just the way they are playing together is just plain sick. But i guess someone has to lose in order for someone to win. So thanks for all the people on bet on Boston tonight and i will go out and spend your money at the bar.....
                            I posted and played the Clippers too but don't say there was "No Stat" tonight pointing to Boston because they were (9-1) Ats in their last 10 against the Clippers coming into tonight. Some people like to play those trends and it certainly doesn't make them stupid if they did play Boston!

Comment

I didn't bet the game at all, but the lock is that you will tick off a lot of people when you post with such an arrogant attitude.
                              I would bet anything that you have said or felt similar things prior to games when it turned out later you were wrong; don't say you have not! Then what have you said in these instances if anythng?
                              If you have any hope or aspirations of achieving the status of that of the respected guys in this forum, I advise that you simply post the plays without commentary of those who may have played the other side.
                              As a matter of fact, I think there is something within the rules at BC that forbids someone knocking someone else's plays.
                              I certainly hope Wayne monitors this thread and your comments, and that most importantly for your sake and that of the others that you do what is necessary to gain respect.
                              Last edited by savage1; 02-04-2006, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X