Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BearDown
    I'll tell you all what.

1. I can't understand why the Bears didn't double cover S. Smith. With Foster already out there was no reason why they shouldn't of had two people on Smith for the rest of the game.

2. Why was there no blitz by the defence today. The Bears D did not put any pressure on Jake all day long.

3. Getting away from the running game also hurt this team. They played the game like they were down by 20 all game. Not Bear ball at all.

4. The defence did not show up at all, and Tilman got his ass handed to him all game long. It was a bad job by Ron Revira all game long and I put the blame on him for this loss.

The coverage on Smith had me confused. The one time he got stopped Vasser was on em...and then they never went back. Smith had 12 catches, the rest of the team didn' thave more then 3.

I wasn't as shocked with the running game being left out as much as you were I think. They got the ball downfield a lot, and scoring 21 points aganist the 3rd best defense in the NFL is a great feat. They ran when they needed to.

The adjustments were not made, and there were just one too many big plays that Smith got that burned us.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRook
      ok.....done.

Hope it's good for you! lol
      I love it bro!! The best part is about scoring more than the Colts LMAO!!

Comment

• And it's hard to be mad when most of the calls went our way as well. I just thought that the D would have played a lot better today than they did, It was a great run though.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearman
          Name the 3 best qb's in the league:

1 Manning

2 Grossman

3 Orton
          BRADY

DELHOME

ROTHLISBERGER

MANNING

RANDLE EL

Comment