Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAAAAAAA Bears vs the Pussycats thread

no bias here right? lol

figured I'd keep the smack talk with me and Tmac out of Wayne's thread!!

T-Minus 6 hours and change before the NEW monsters of the Midway prove AGAIN that we deserve some respect (i hope)

You almost had me believin, Rook.... until your last little parenthetical disclaimer there. lol Good luck with da Bears today.

Comment

The Bears will ROLL and all these Carolina backers will be scrathing their heads after the game. Beating a Giants team that had High School players in place of injured guys seems to keep getting forgotten!

Comment

Originally posted by garth
        You almost had me believin, Rook.... until your last little parenthetical disclaimer there. lol Good luck with da Bears today.

LOL

I think they will win today.

My projection is that they are up by less then a TD late and Vasser or Brown interept Delhome and score a TD to pad the small lead.

I think there are going to be 2 turnovers by each team which will shorten the field.

We'll see who capitalizes more...but I think it'll be teh bears at home

Comment

get on your addy loser boy
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Go Bears Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              The Bears will ROLL and all these Carolina backers will be scrathing their heads after the game. Beating a Giants team that had High School players in place of injured guys seems to keep getting forgotten!
              I agree that wayyyyyyyy too much emphasis was placed on last week's game.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                I agree that wayyyyyyyy too much emphasis was placed on last week's game.
                Steve Smith caught 14 balls in the 1st game and they scored 3 pts.

Is he going to improve on THAT? I doubt it!

Comment

I see this Final being 24-9 bears...

Comment

Originally posted by RogerMetz
                    I see this Final being 24-9 bears...

Works for me!

Comment

Steve Smith caught 14 balls in the 1st game and they scored 3 pts.

Is he going to improve on THAT? I doubt it!

no, and I think the Bears will make adjustments to prevent even taht from happening.

Comment

And we wont even begin to talk about the Powder Puff Schedule the Bears have played this season either will we?? Yeah dats what i thought..

Comment

daaaaaaaaaa BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS
                          GETER DONE ROOK, GLLLL TODAY ME LIVING IN STLOUIS WERE ALL ROOTING FOR THEM,WELL MAYBE NOT EVERYONE FROM HERE LOL PEACE
                          U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                          THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                          BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
                            And we wont even begin to talk about the Powder Puff Schedule the Bears have played this season either will we?? Yeah dats what i thought..

Whatever excuses you want to make, please go ahead...get them out of the way early.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                              no, and I think the Bears will make adjustments to prevent even taht from happening.
                              Chill with the HomerAide bro.. lol.. Bears go down today..

Comment

Working...
                              X