Jacque Jones 3 yr CUBS!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musclemann
    SOME BUM, 600 CAREER HOMERUNS;BUT LET ME GUESS IT WAS THE JUICE!!!!!! FUTURE HALLL OF FAMER AND HE IS A BUM. TYPICAL CUB FAN
    You do not know what you are talking about ... The guy is a cheater, Liar and a bum ... or maybe it is ok in your book to cork bats and take juice... what did he do this year when the fear of steroids was in the air .. and no, I am not a typical Cubs fan .. just a realist ...

Comment

SOME BUM, 600 CAREER HOMERUNS;BUT LET ME GUESS IT WAS THE JUICE!!!!!! FUTURE HALLL OF FAMER AND HE IS A BUM. TYPICAL CUB FAN

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

I can't believe I'm even acknowledging the post given who its coming from, but a REAL fan knows that you can hit all the home runs in the world but when you give up and walk out on our team....your done. Period. End of story.

If he's such a great player, where we have Julio Franco who's almost 50....why isn't anyone lining up to sign Sammy?

Comment

THE BEST FANS IN BASEBALL BELONGS TO THE RED SOX! WRIGLEY IS A TOURIST ATTRACTION NOW AND THE TRUE FANS ARE BEING TURNED OFF MORE AND MORE EACH YEAR.

LOL.....your a riot.

I will say that between Boston and the Cubs...it would be very very close.

As far as true fans being turned off....first off, how would you know? And where do you get this opinion from? That's comical.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
          You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

I can't believe I'm even acknowledging the post given who its coming from, but a REAL fan knows that you can hit all the home runs in the world but when you give up and walk out on our team....your done. Period. End of story.

If he's such a great player, where we have Julio Franco who's almost 50....why isn't anyone lining up to sign Sammy?

Consider the source my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
            Consider the source my friend.

Believe me buddy....that's why the reply was short and sweet.

And for the record...I like the signing of Jones...puts more speed on the field. We might not have to rely on the 3 run home runs all the time to put runs on the board. We might be able to manufacture a couple here and there with some hit and runs, sacrifices, etc....

I'm ok with this.

Murton, Pierre, and Jones in the outfield.....

It's not flashy, but I think it could definetly get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
              The Cubs will ALWAYS be the Cubs! My Red Sox suck as far as Winning World Series too but at least they compete and try to every year!

you want to edit that post now?? lol

Sorry....had to do it.

Not sure they are in any competition right now with anyone....I Hope they got some young guns ready and willing because the free agent pool is dwindling rapidly.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                you want to edit that post now?? lol

Sorry....had to do it.

Not sure they are in any competition right now with anyone....I Hope they got some young guns ready and willing because the free agent pool is dwindling rapidly.
                Do you think 1 day or losing a few players while gaining others in one off season makes up for the last 20 years of the Cubs being the joke of baseball with all their money? I don't and when push comes to shove, the Cubs will be a disappointment and the Sox will continue to make moves before, during, and after the season. I'm sorry but the Cubs are and have been a joke for 99% of my lifetime. They are one of the richest clubs in baseball and it never shows up on the field. All the Cubs problems are blamed on a goat and a man in the stands, ours involved Babe Ruth. At least he played baseball and pretty well.

The only thing dumbass (Muscleman) said (that was right) was we have the best fans in baseball. Go on the road ANYWHERE or just listen on T.V. and you will see it. The Yankees fans are the same way. They are EVERYWHERE but not as intense because their spoiled with winning. Cubs fans are right there with the above 2 but even though they get a huge following on the road, it doesn't compare with the fans Boston and the Yanks bring with them around the country!
                Last edited by wayne1218; 12-21-2005, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Why would the owners spend the money on making a better team when the fans keep coming anyway! Wrigley Field is nothing more than an amusement park. People come just to say they were there or to party.Till the fans start staying home and not show up they'll always be losers!
                  There's about to be a new sherriff in town in the nl central anyway.They're called the Milwaukee Brewers.They will push next year,and contend in '07. War Brew Crew!!
                  WAR EAGLE..MMMMM...TASTES LIKE CHICKEN!

Comment

Working...
                  X