Ncaa Bowls Best Bet!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Mo
    Mayor Dime ... Why was Griff banned? He seemed to be a helluva nice guy. Sorry for asking in this thread but I noticed that you were now the mayor and thought you might know. Congrats on the new position by the way!!!
    Mo,

sources close to the investigation have told me on conditions of aninimity that griffey mojo was banned for 2 days for refusing to give out free mcdonalds coupons for the coming holidays. Mods have direct proof that griffey has hundreds of free extra value meal coupons but isnt sharing them. My source tells me that a meeting was held with all the mods and they decided to go with a temporary ban of griffey due to his poor attitude when it comes to helping those of us who like to eat @ mcdonalds. Hope this clears things up.
    Last edited by 10DimeBry; 12-06-2005, 01:42 PM.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

1) Tulsa +7
      2) USC -6.5
      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
        Mo,

sources close to the investigation have told me on conditions of aninimity that griffey mojo was banned for 2 days for refusing to give out free mcdonalds coupons for the coming holidays. My source tells me that a meeting was held with all the mods and they decided to go with a temporary ban of griffey due to his poor attitude when it comes to helping those of us who like to eat @ mcdonalds. Hope this clears things up.
        hahahahahahahaha LMAO

Comment

Mo,

sources close to the investigation have told me on conditions of aninimity that griffey mojo was banned for 2 days for refusing to give out free mcdonalds coupons for the coming holidays. Mods have direct proof that griffey has hundreds of free extra value meal coupons but isnt sharing them. My source tells me that a meeting was held with all the mods and they decided to go with a temporary ban of griffey due to his poor attitude when it comes to helping those of us who like to eat @ mcdonalds. Hope this clears things up.
          Much clearer now Mayor. Any higher political aspirations in the works? Let me know and I'll chunk a little contribution your way!!!

Keeping with the theme of this thread: Also like SOUTH CAROLINA -4 !!!

Comment

Mo,

:christmas :christmas

I also like Penn State minus the points!
            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Much clearer now Mayor. Any higher political aspirations in the works? Let me know and I'll chunk a little contribution your way!!!

Keeping with the theme of this thread: Also like SOUTH CAROLINA -4 !!!
              Mo,

As of now I'm not yet decided about my political future with bettorschat. Rumors have been abound saying that they have seen me in the great state of iowa recently. I can say that I've not gone to Iowa to campaign for president of BC. I'm still waying my options and feel it is my duty to serve out the full term as mayor of BC before doing anything more.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Mo,

As of now I'm not yet decided about my political future with bettorschat. Rumors have been abound saying that they have seen me in the great state of iowa recently. I can say that I've not gone to Iowa to campaign for president of BC. I'm still waying my options and feel it is my duty to serve out the full term as mayor of BC before doing anything more.
                That's not true Bry......We at McD's had a promotion with you handing out Burgers just last saturday.

http://www.anarchygolfballs.com/images/obese.png
                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
                  That's not true Bry......We at McD's had a promotion with you handing out Burgers just last saturday.

http://www.anarchygolfballs.com/images/obese.png

LOL for the sake of this thread, I'll be responding to these alligations in the urgent thread. Thanks.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Mo,

Definitely a duly qualified candidate for any office you may select to seek. Sticking with your decision to uphold the current office is another positive attribute and just shows your determination to do the job people have entrusted you with. A regular statesman if I may be so bold!!! Good luck sir!!!

Also like Louisville/Va Tech OVER 52 (considering decent weather conditions).

Comment

Ok guys. I'm starting this thread to get everyones best bet side or total of 1 game in the bowl season. All the lines our out for the bowls. Dont need a write up unless you choose to. All I'm looking for is 1 pick your best bet side or total on 1 game for the whole bowl schedule. Thanks.
                      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Definitely a duly qualified candidate for any office you may select to seek. Sticking with your decision to uphold the current office is another positive attribute and just shows your determination to do the job people have entrusted you with. A regular statesman if I may be so bold!!! Good luck sir!!!

Also like Louisville/Va Tech OVER 52 (considering decent weather conditions).

thanks buddy. Its members like you that drive me to succeed as mayor. GL to you MO and i'll be in the urgent thread stop on by
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I Like a bunch of things this year for Bowls

OSU -4.5
                          Navy -2
                          Boise -1
                          Mich -11.5
                          Northwestern/Ucla O 75.5
                          TCU -3.5
                          Auburn -10.5
                          Texas +6.5
                          Texas/USC OVER 71

DID I mention

OSU -4.5 Beat the DOMERS

That is my Bowl Story and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I follow texas and big12 schools very closely, and that is really all I bet.

My best bet for the bowls is: Kansas -3' over houston. Houston will be lucky to score 14 points against KU. Ku has a great defense. Close second is Toledo -2' over UTEP, and S.caro -4 over mizzou(this would be my coach mismatch bowl game)

Comment

Bry

Only 1 play is so difficult to post . There are 6-7 that really caught my eye at first look .

Comment

Georgia minus anything!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X