Sorry Philly...............You CANNOT win without TO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Philly...............You CANNOT win without TO

Trust me, I hate the guy more than anyone in the NFL, but T.O. distracted the whole defense, always brought on double coverage, and changed the whole aspect of a game.

Philly is horrid without him! McNabb sucks too, so don't anyone tell me that it's because FATNABB is out.

Sorry Philly, your days of LOSING in the NFC Championship are done! They won't see playoffs for a while!
    Last edited by RJeremy; 12-05-2005, 09:35 PM.

You're CRAZY!!!

If they have a healthy McNabb and draft a WR no. 1 along with picking up a top free agent WR ....... They will be fine. The NFC is not exactly dominant and they have plenty of pieces still in place. I have NO DOUBT that if they strengthen their WR's and have a good draft, they will be right there next season!

Comment

I take that bet RJ, you are a clown, remember when we were the best team in the NFC for 3 years WITHOUT TO? Not seeing the playoffs for a while huh? Put it up
      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Well since a have alreadly penciled in the Bears for the next 5 NFC Championship Games!!!!!! I agree.....:christmas
        NFL RECORD 16-14-0 + 1UNITS

College Basketball 8-3-0 + 5 Units

College Football 6-6-1 -4 Units

NBA Basketball 11-12-0 -3 Units

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          You're CRAZY!!!

If they have a healthy McNabb and draft a WR no. 1 along with picking up a top free agent WR ....... They will be fine. The NFC is not exactly dominant and they have plenty of pieces still in place. I have NO DOUBT that if they strengthen their WR's and have a good draft, they will be right there next season!

I agree...they would've been a lot better off if they started this season without TO. I think the biggest issue Philly has had this season is injuries. They've avoided them for the most part the past 4 years.

P.S. The Steelers D looks distracted lately too...haha.

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
            I take that bet RJ, you are a clown, remember when we were the best team in the NFC for 3 years WITHOUT TO? Not seeing the playoffs for a while huh? Put it up

I'm a clown? Have I ever said anything to you? My take is they fuckin suck! They SUCK in a WEAK ass NFC too!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
              I'm a clown? Have I ever said anything to you? My take is they fuckin suck! They SUCK in a WEAK ass NFC too!

Lol...this is one argument I continue to not understand. How is the NFC weak?

Comment

weak ass NFC? haha, the one with the best D in the league? In the NFC east, with 2 very solid playoff teams? hmmmmm the argument doesn't really hold water
                1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

If you're comparing every team to Indy, yea, the NFC is weak.

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
                    weak ass NFC? haha, the one with the best D in the league? In the NFC east, with 2 very solid playoff teams? hmmmmm the argument doesn't really hold water
                    AFC is 10 times better than the NFC. AFC will win the superbowl, even if the colts dont make it.

Comment

Originally posted by SFLINSJ
                      If you're comparing every team to Indy, yea, the NFC is weak.
                      i guess you forgot about the broncos, chargers, bengals, pats, chiefs, steelers......all of these teams are VERY good.

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                        AFC is 10 times better than the NFC. AFC will win the superbowl, even if the colts dont make it.
                        I totally agree! I think the top 3-4 teams in football are all in the AFC!

Comment

Philly is great!

Comment

i guess you forgot about the broncos, chargers, bengals, pats, chiefs, steelers......all of these teams are VERY good.

EXACTLY!!!!!!! Every team listed there is BETTER than the BEST NFC team

Comment

Didn't forget about them...you can't tell me that Seattle, Carolina, Chicago, and the Giants aren't good.

P.S. No offense, but the Steelers and Pats are not that good.

Comment

Working...
                              X