NHL (109-98)

Minnesota -125

NBA (146-154)

Boston -1

MLB (59-50) + $269 or 2.69 UNITS

Montreal (Day) +141

L.A. (Nomo) -115

GOOD LUCK ! :D

I'm on both of your baseball picks today also. Also going to play your Celtics and the Wild.

Good luck today Wayne,

John
    Good luck,
    John

Comment

MONSTER PLAY - MINNESOTA WILD

wayne, I am so excited about this NHL tonight, I have to add one thing on your thread.

THE MINNESOTA WILD WILL DELIVER THE CASH TONIGHT - THIS IS A VERY BIG MONSTER PLAY

Comment

John and Nut

Good luck tonight, i am going to play the Cubs and Prior too i think but i'm figuring how i will post cause i will not lay the lumber and i'm not sure if i want the run line either because Rusch has good games and bad for the Brew Crew plus Sammy is out which doesn't leave much in the lineup.....Any thoughts?

I wish there was another heavy hitter i could hook them up with but i might just play the run line i guess....Prior is a Stud!

Comment

wayne

the Cubs' line-up without SOSA looks a little thin

O'Leary hitting third:confused: :confused:

I have the Brewers in my parlay on the run line +1.5 +20

but then again Prior can pitch a shut-out

i dont like the -220 so will not play this game with the bookie

nut

Comment

I hate it when there is no day baseball, it sucks!

nut, i really think the Celtics take one tonight and it's not from being a homer cause i had Jersey in the last game but i don't think N.J. cares that much about tonight and will win it at home in 5.The bets have been weird , this is my record in the current series after sunday.....some are easier to read than others i guess.....

Dallas/Sacramento...3-1 on my wagers

N.J./Boston ......... 2-1

Detroit/Philly ....... 0-4

S.A./Lakers ........ 3-1

That's 8-7 on wagers in current series but the Philly series has cost me dearly cause if i had avoided it i would be 7-3 in the other 3 series............Do you find yourself reading some series better than others?..........Anyone?:D

Comment

well as for the lakers series i am 3-1

Dallas/Sac I am 2-2

and I am 2-2 in the Pistons series

Celtics I believe I am 0-1 (I think)

nothing to get excited about, and also not blowing the goat as well

I think the Nets lose tonight and bring it home for a Game 5 where they can get much more revenues with an additional home game of over a million dollars

this one is going to the over-rated Walker and company :D

Comment

I'm on fire on the late games but seem to always fuck up the side or total on the 7:00. I guess i'm reading the west fine but the east has me miffed!
                I'll take the brewers +220 anyday v. chicago. crazy shit happens in the series' between these two. hughes and santo were talking yesterday about the cubbies coming back from down 5 w/ 2 outs in the 9th w/ no one on v. the crew and won the game a few years ago.

Comment

nut, that's Pierce and Company :D

Get it right, who the HELL is Walker?....:tongue: :D

Comment

here's a tip... there's a guy on osb.com called 50cent. the guy posts locks everyday that consistenly lose and everyone there knows it. I thought I'd try his play yesterday figuring he's due. it was the dodgers and they lost. his lock for today is boston! while i like boston too i think he may have smushed it!

i think the dodger play was two days ago and yesterday it was detroit or something.
                    Last edited by chalkeater; 05-12-2003, 06:14 PM.

Comment

GREAT!....Thanks chalkeater for bursting my bubble.:D :tongue:

Comment

wayne

what about hooking it up with the over? I really like the Milw/Chic game over 7.5. It's the "Old Milwaukee Over rule"
                        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

I THINK NJ IS THE PLAY TONIGHT. BOSTON IS DONE.

Comment

Phil, I'm afraid that Prior won't give up any runs and the Cubs offense isn't great either :confused:

fcw, remember the Trailblazers were done too when they went down 3-0......I don't think Boston wins more than one but i think this is a game they can take.

Good Luck!

Comment

i agree with you wayne
                              good luck let's bring in da cash$$$$

Comment

Working...
                              X