Clear All

MLB

Milwaukee +1 1/2 ... +120

"OVER" 7 1/2 S.F. / Montreal ... -105

GOOD LUCK !

Comment

NHL

"OVER" 4 1/2 Minn. / Anaheim ... +130

I have been looking at this all day and think 3-2 is not going to be tough to get to and have a feeling that a 2-2 tie might happen at some point of this game which obviously can't end in a tie so it can be reached and at a nice price!

GOOD LUCK!:D

Comment

Maybe TWAN will take on some more fans tonight and they trade him after the season.......to N.J.!:D

4 U JIM!:tongue:

Comment

An honest question Wayne...

What did Vin Baker do to be suspended by the team? Was it any worse than what we saw from Walker in Game 4? I'd bet that the Celtics would actually play better without him tonight.
          The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Jim

We all hoped Vin would revive his career but it just didn't happen and i never liked it from the start. Vin Baker has been in alcohol rehab since he left the team months ago and nobody ever talks about him anymore but his contract which is like 10 or 11 million is on their cap for like 4 more years and i don't see anyone wanting that in a trade. It goes in the Len Bias and Reggie Lewis category of bad bad things that have happened to this team since the Bird era and that is now why they have no money to put someone good next to Pierce like a point guard or a big man but there are not many of them anyway. :D

Comment

wayne

How good would the Cubs and over look now?
              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

That's fucked up man....i was replying to your thread with the same thoughts as you....WEIRD!

Comment

Working...
                X