Clear All

• *** Sunday

MLB

Braves/Giants OVER 8

EXPOS

Cubs/Cards OVER 12.5 (HUGE)

Comment

TAKE ***'s over on the Cub/Stl

game.....the winds are blowing straight out at Wrigley GUSTING TO 40MPH!! 20-15 FINAL!!:tongue:
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Nice over call Triple ***!!

You posted......I checked the starters and the weather......and that is about as far as it needed to go.....the only fly in the ointment is if it doesn't get rained out or rain shortened.....there is a huge rain shield moving south out of Wisc that could squelch at great pick......lets hope it goes nine! GoldV
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Lakers -4.5

Under 192

Lakers moneyline

***Lets hope the Lakers get this done.

Comment

I think those are solid ***

Not real sure about the total though......amazing how these games seem to play a large percentage over! GoldV

Comment

Gold vike

It ONLY took 3 1/2 innings to score 13 and go over...Thanks...Man I was soooooooooooooooooo close to releasing that as my ame of the month, BUT had to hold back cause of the possibility of the game getting called off going into the 5th inning...but, still a nice huge winner

Im having the weather problem with the Braves/Giant over...that game is well on its way to go over with 7 runs already scored, BUT the weather might shut the game down and an easy over might turn to a winner for the under bettors...that would be a tough loss...we'll see what happens

Comment

I believe an over/under bet has to be played the full nine innings no matter what the score is to be a play.
                I remember a game last year that was way over the total in 7th inning(I had the over) and then game was rained out and it was a no bet.
                Last edited by savage1; 05-11-2003, 03:56 PM.

Comment

You are right savage

I had the Mariners this past Sunday night and an additional parlay with the under 8 runs. It finaled at 5-1 in the 6th and the parlay reverted back to a straight bet to the Mariners winning. Totals in baseball have to go the full nine innings.....GoldV

Comment

GoldVike-I can't believe I forgot-I had the over in game you describe, which appeared to be on the way to an over, but as you said no bet no matter who you had as game called.
                    Last edited by savage1; 05-11-2003, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Actually

For totals the game HAS to be completed BUT with many locals it differs...My local has same rules for totals as the side....may not seem fair, BUT if you have an UNDER its to your advantage...locals always vary from one to another even with spreads and odds...its THEIR rules and we have to play with what they offer...that's why its so important to have at least 3-5 online accounts and at least 3-5 locals....glta

Comment

*** you are correct....I was speaking

of the online accounts.....I have not used one that goes with the shortened games on totals....BUT there are some locals that do in fact allow it. They will make out on people taking the overs in the shortened games. THANKS FOR YOUR PICKS......

Looks like the Lakers are going to have to foul out the Spurs to bank this one. Amazing no other players are comfortable putting it up other than the "Big Two".....Horry and Fischer will have to step up to the plate!! Best of Luck.....Goldv

Comment

2nd half

Lakers -4.5

Over 96.5

Comment

Nice 2nd half call triple X!!

Got on those with you......thanks!! GoldV....

Comment

*** IS ON FIRE AGAIN!!!! WHY IS EVERYONE ON BOSTON AND THE UNDER????
                              I LIKE THE SIXERS AND THE OVER
                              ALSO LIKE SACRO AND THE UNDER

ANY INFO FROM EVERYONE?????? ***???

Comment

Working...
                              X