NBA

Sixers

Under

MLB

Red Sox/Twins OVER

Red Sox

Comment

sixers

I hope they have what it takes to get it done again!

Kobe should die for the free throws he missed! Had them at 4.5.

Comment

Life

Yeah would have been nice for a Laker cover, but thats how it goes...I still made some nice $$$ on the game...right now the oddsmakers are "toying" with gamblers...Unreal how they knew two times in a row the Lakers game would go over when it looked like there was no way in hell the games would go over at halftime...that's why you gotta hedge 2nd half sometimes...and how many moneyline gifts are we gonna get from the Lakers? Or how bout the Lakers -4.5 for 2nd half? Well, there goes everyones opportunities to have bought the Lakers at +225 after being down 0-2 in the series...I REALLY hope everyone took advantage of them...this series is far from over, BUT how many times in your life do you get to bet a 3 time defending championship team with the two best players in the world GETTING back +225? If they go down, oh well...at least Id rather go down with a team that has made me a ton series to series for years

Best of luck to you

Pittsburgh? What part? Know the area inside out

Comment

traveling to Pitt next weekend, are there any good strip clubs?

Comment

Another winning night and a nice streak going right now...I apologize greatly for totally forgetting to post the late game...all I can say is sorry

Lets start a great week 2morrow...very interested to see how these basketball series unfold with the exception of the Nets...also, hoping Ottawa jumps to a 2-0 lead on Jersey...that's a tall order, but I don't and can't see Jersey being able to skate with the Sens in a best of seven series...Brodeur hasn't seen an attack like this...best of luck to everyone!!!

Comment

Pittsburgh

Numbers,
              I am from west mifflin in pittsburgh! Not sure if u are familiar, but i do know the town inside and out! Thanks for doing a hell of a job with basketball! I follow u all the time when u where mr. numbers. I was on your email list during football season and u kicked ass! You will always be the best regardless of all your bashers out there.

Happy winners and lets go get them on monday!!

Life vest

Comment

Working...
              X