No announcement yet.

dallas/spurs screw job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if a game was fixed why the fuck would it end like that? if fixed by refs, who made the call on the 3 and travel call it would not come down to that they control the whole game and no way would be that close, mavs shot a jumper that missed and was headin out of bounds what if guy goin for ball on mavs falls and ball goes out on mavs then call could not be made on the 3, spurs would have ball and be fouled again w/ 5 secs left up 4 shootin 2 throws and real slim mavs cover then so cmon get real
    edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Relax!!

i started this thread, and i was in no way saying the game was fixed. i just was referring to in my opinion the officials gave dallas every chance possible to win the game late, which if you watch much nba, the home team generally gets the befefit of the call. brent barry made an idiotic play even being near the guy who shot the 3. a smarter player would have just stayed clear and made the guy hit a 35 footer fading out of bounds to cut it to one. a high school kid would have known better than to get near that shooter.
      however, duncan was obviously pushed out of bounds and the underneath official probably couldn't see that from where he was, but the other two swallowed their whistles.

Comment

bad karma---or fix.....that was just too shady...but fuck it we were on the wrong side--probably should have taken 2.5 at home after a su loss.....

Comment

Working...
        X