dallas/spurs screw job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dallas/spurs screw job

anybody watch the end of the spurs/mavs game? the officials come up with a phantom foul on brent barry late to give the mavs 3 ft's then duncan gets pushed out of bounds by nowitzki for a traveling call so they can get one more chance to win or tie?? is that what you call "home court" officiating??

its called the ref/barry/nowitzki had dallas +2.5
    Thank you Ryan Howard! <--- ITS A WINNER!

2012 CFB: 3-7
    2012 NFL: 3-3

Comment

It's All A Business And Need To Be On The Right Side. Everyone Knows That Was A Foul And Of Course Money Would Of Traded Handed From Vegas To People If They Would Of Called It And They Hit 1 Free Throw. It's A Business(cutthroat I Might Add)

Comment

Originally posted by dimesrus300
        It's All A Business And Need To Be On The Right Side. Everyone Knows That Was A Foul And Of Course Money Would Of Traded Handed From Vegas To People If They Would Of Called It And They Hit 1 Free Throw. It's A Business(cutthroat I Might Add)
        u guys kill me w/ this stuff, pro players are paid millions, vegas plays w/ billions u think they really care who the fuck covers the game, vegas is gonna win no matter what over time.. these games are not fixed these threads should be deleted by the mods cuz its really ridiculous
        edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

I totally agree Live Jive!
          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
            u guys kill me w/ this stuff, pro players are paid millions, vegas plays w/ billions u think they really care who the fuck covers the game, vegas is gonna win no matter what over time.. these games are not fixed these threads should be deleted by the mods cuz its really ridiculous
            I agree too and as dumb a foul as it was by Barry, it shouldn't have been called. If that's fixed it was by the refs and NOT Barry (IMO) because it was basically 2 guys diving for a ball.

Comment

calm down i was only joking
              Thank you Ryan Howard! <--- ITS A WINNER!

2012 CFB: 3-7
              2012 NFL: 3-3

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                I agree too and as dumb a foul as it was by Barry, it shouldn't have been called. If that's fixed it was by the refs and NOT Barry (IMO) because it was basically 2 guys diving for a ball.
                shouldnt have been called IMO.....I need to stop watching these games i wanted to fucking break something after that shit! I wish i could place my bets and check the scores in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
                  Right on!
                  2010 One play a day record
                  22-19-1 51%
                  +0.74 units
                  Passes: 7 days
                  Streak: L2

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    i know wayne...these guys sayin its a fix a business this and that if the refs or players fixed it then it would be alot easier for mavs to win by say 10-20 pts and no one would question shit...sure its fixed but its gonna be that close and still rely on mavs to run down the loose ball and throw up desperation 3 and the ref that called the foul was like man mavs need to score this to beat that 2.5 spread so i'll blow my whistle i hope he hits 2 of them...cmon u guys get a clue

Comment

Originally posted by jackal
                      calm down i was only joking
                      i know u were buddy, talkin bout posts 1 and 3 and the others guys that start these threads

Comment

OF course VEGAS has billions and the reason is from losers. Hey answer me this. Do you think eagles had a shot in the superbowl? Do you think they ever had a chance of covering that 7 on any other giving day?

Comment

Originally posted by dimesrus300
                          OF course VEGAS has billions and the reason is from losers. Hey answer me this. Do you think eagles had a shot in the superbowl? Do you think they ever had a chance of covering that 7 on any other giving day?
                          holy shit, your first day and you have 79 posts?? WOW
                          ALWAYS RIDE THE STREAK!!!

Comment

And i was on dallas +2.5...... when it comes to a game sometimes millions and millions of dollars can hurt vegas very bad and this game wasn't one of them but this generated alot of money even more then the lakers game did. Actually twice as much

Comment

Not something I recommend, but I had Spurs and won...and I didn't have the moneyline...LOL
                              FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Working...
                              X