notre dame/ tenn GOY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• notre dame/ tenn GOY

Defense wins big games-Notre Dame's secondary is giving up over 300 yards a game. I know TN cant decide who to put at QB, but this secondary will make either Ainge or Clausen look good. Plus, Fulmer will look like an offensive genius doing the play calling. TN has the 3rd best rushing defense in the country. So look for N Dame to go to the air, maybe one to many times. Gerald Riggs will run for over 150 and keep TN's defense off the field. TN wins straight up or lose in OT. Just my opinion.

TENN+8

I would like to hear your thoughts
    IF YOU ALWAYS WIN YOU WILL NEVER LOOSE

Isn't Riggs out for the season???

I sure hope so, because I've got ND tabbed as a DOUBLE PLAY for the weekend based on that fact, among other factors, of course.

Comment

Love It-tenn Has Some Motivation With Randy Sanders Leaving And Very Good When They Are A Dog

Comment

lanai

He may be, but I think TN will still be able to run the football. GL with your play
        IF YOU ALWAYS WIN YOU WILL NEVER LOOSE

Comment

gl to ya on one hell of a gutsy, but conceivable GOY---Head coach now calling plays---could be a big factor (difference)....should be one hell of a game---best to ya---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

TDickson

I have Tennessee as a top play and I think they can win .

Best of Luck to US

Thanks for sharing.

-cb

Comment

GL TDickson,

To be honest I haven't researched this game. But from looking at the line and the teams. I would think ND would cover easy as a public person looking at this game.

With that imput. I think you have something on Tennessee saturday. GL and I will ride along with you. Take us to the cash windows
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck TD!!

Comment

Good Luck TD
                  "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                  is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

gl tdickson

Comment

I Also Like This Spot For Tenn.

Gl Bro
                      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

good luck TD

Comment

tenn.will not beat notre dame,for one they don't have a solid QB for two they can't run the ball barely avereging 100 yds per game.the irish offense is to potent to stop passing for 340 and rushing for153 which totals to almost 500 yds on offense per game.coaching goes clearly to weis of notre dame hands down,thats not even close.notre dame may give up 400 plus yds a game but that is also against better offensive teams which i don't consider tenn. to be one of those teams.i wish you luck TD but im on the other side here as also the home field is a huge edge also.

seaofred
                          I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Gl Td

Comment

i disagree with the coaching not being close, and i think you're overlooking tennessee's d...think they will be able to slow down notre dame's offense, and tennessee should be able to run enough to keep this game close...8- is too many...good luck TD

Comment

Working...
                              X