Knockonwood Fri. Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GLAD TO BE HERE!

Have you heard anything from from LOCKSQUATCH if he will pop over here or not? A person could just follow the two you's picks for a year and buy that island everyone talks about reitiring on!!

HOPE YOU WIN THE 10K on the SURV. PLAY.....I popped over there just to keep that active buy really put no thought in it as yet. All my time is going to these few picks each day!! GLTY...GV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Gold, glad I went small on the Under in the Det. game, didn't really like the game but played it anyway. I e mailed Squatch but I haven't heard anything. When I first went on the other site he e mailed me and left his # for me to call, so I called and we talked one day and haven't talked to him since. 90% of the time we're on the same plays. I'll give him a call this week sometimes, he only lives about an hour away from where I live. Would tell him on the other site, just like for so long I wanted to tell you but to many others I'd rather not know, no harm intended there. Have a Good one Gold, I better call and get me some of this Arizona. Take Care!!! Woody!

Comment

Oh, something else!!! You just keep playing your picks and I'll come and visit your Island!!! Knock!

Comment

Glad you got off the A's and on the Yanks

I don't care for the "PiNSTRIPES" but I darn sure respect what they are doing.....and the OAK bats are dead right now AND Rivera smoke is back from the Pen so hope you made bucks vs. the alternative.......TWINS/SOX CAN light up the bats though....bad pitching both ways...nice over hit already with 9 min to go in the Hornet game.......assuming they are not the Celts/Pacers and go for 1 point the last 9!! BLAZERS NEED ONE MORE HALF...HAVE A GOOD ONE KNOCK!! Gold!!
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Gold, owe you for that Yanks play, played the Minn. gm. and the over also. Big on Portland, better go back down stairs to my Lucky T.V. and pull them through. Portland reminds me of a Big time College atmosphere, I think it's the Best place to play in the pros when they get the crowd into it. Take Care Gold and have a Good nite!!! Knock!

Comment

Congratulations on your big play win on Portland. Your friend
              GoldVike has also been impressive. Knock-Knock.

Comment

Thanks mbates!!! You're right, GoldV is a very good addition to this Board and think people will soon start to see that. You though are as good as anyone on here and I would like to Thank you for the posted plays that you put out. Last I saw Ariz. was in the 10th, so I better get back to my Lucky T.V. and pull them through. Hope you have a good nite and we can do it again later being that it's 1:20 in the morning! Take Care!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
                X