Knockonwood Fri. Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockonwood Fri. Plays!!!

Monster Plays Posted: 6 - 1 and 1!!! Tonite N.B.A.!!! Monster Play: Portland at Home plus the pts.!!! May have one more Monster play tonite, if not a very Big play! Hope Everyone has a good day!!! Knock!

knock

start throwing out some mlb

Comment

Nut, not posting baseball yet, will probably take a Break until Football season! I know I hear everyone talk this and that about football but football is my Sport but we'll just have to wait and see. Can' t wait till football!!! But getting back to Baseball, I'm getting ready to call in Col. and the Over!!! When I say take a Break I mean, when you play everyday for yrs. you just need a Break from it but I do Love it!!! Take Care!!! Knock!

Comment

Just to show the great disparity of opinion on tonight's NBA, there is a poster on www.***********.com in the forum by name of loselesswinmore, who is 18-2 of late in NBA(that is no lie, as I have monitored him).
        Guess what his three plays are tonight--Orlando, Phil. and Dallas and over Orlando.
        Just food for thought.

Comment

i hope today he is losemorewinless

Comment

Thanks Savage!!! Always looking Info.! He should be at best 20 and 4 after tonite!!! Just messing, you have a good one! Knock!

Comment

Perhaps *** will cast the deciding votes.

Comment

Savage, wouldn't blame you for going with 18 and 2 though, that's strong! Best of luck to you though, whatever you do!!! Knock!

Comment

I may not play anything if I can't make up my mind and will stick to baseball;a winner is a winner no matter where it comes from.
                  To tell you the truth, I am not in love with any of these NBA games tonight, but because of the possible monkey business stated before(big money wants at least one 7th game) may play NO or Portland, probably not both though.

Comment

savage

when there is that much doubt

i usually just go to s strip club and look at hot chicks

just take the gambling night off and get drunk

Comment

Better yet-ask one of the hot chicks who she likes in the games and play her picks.

Comment

KNOCK'IN DOWN ANOTHER MONSTER

I SEE...HUH?? I do agree with this one all the way.....check out my thoughts on it......nice week so far there K-WOOD so looks like we need to lay the lumber down and "whack a 3 star" out in Portland.......I am a gnats ass away from from putting a little something on the Pistons as it just went to +4!! GOOD LUCK!! GoldV!!
                        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GoldV, Best of Luck tonite!!! Will play all of your plays, don't know about Det./Or but better make up my mind and call now. Was going to play Oak. but will go with you on the Yanks!!! Have a good one!!! Knock!

Comment

had the same

A little early heads up for the next game......Iversons still nursing the stiff back and needs rest......Colemans left hand keeps swelling up more each day.....and now Tyrone Hill has come down with an "illness".....HOWEVER......all three are expected to play but I would think their energy levels will be depleted towards the 4th quarter and the Hornets have a mountain of emotion and now Mashburn to boost them......I will be adding N.O. as a one star play later if nothing else changes with Mashburn! GOOD LUCK KNOCK!!

By the way......had the same problem with the Det/ORL game....so I bucked the world and took the over 181 on it!!

GO BLAZERS.......DALLAS IS IN A FUNK....GOT A BUCKET LOAD OF PENNIES RIDING ON THIS ONE!! GOLDV
                            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I'm with you gold, ended up playing Or. small and the Under small also!!! Started to make N.O. a Monster play But will just make it a Big play I think, still looking at a couple of things. I know I've said this befor but I'm glad you came over to this site, I really think you're like it better even though I still use the other site also. Wish you the Best as always!!! Waiting to see what Sports tip puts out, hope it's not Dallas! Take Care!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
                              X