• Show
Clear All

GOLDEN GOPHERS all the way!!!!!!!

O shit wrong forum. AHAHAHAA
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

How the hell does Texas get in front of USC. USC has won something like 28 or 29 in a row. I get a chance to watch USC play every weekend and they aren't overrated. These guys are extremely talented and if they play Texas for the national championship I will make a huge play on them and expect a somewhat similar result to the Oklahoma beating. USC has only had 2 home games this season and there toughest games have been played on the road at Oregon, ASU, and Notre Dame.

Do you guys understand that every team that plays USC prepares and believes like they are going out and playing in the Super Bowl. Everyone is gunning for the Trojans so they can be the team to knock of there fantastic run and dynasty they are forming. Its not easy to win every game when a team is coming in fully prepared and motivated. For example look at Notre Dame wearing the green jerseys. USC is by far the best team and you will believe it come January.

Go Trojans!!!
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
        usc is clearly better than texas.

texas plays in the small 12. Could be one of the worst conferences in the BCS. Seriously outside of texas whos good in the small 12?? colorado NO, mizzu i think not.

I am not a Texas fan by any means but who is in the Pac-10 that USC has played...

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL
          usc is the best team in the country....they destroyed the sooners last year after the sooners destroyed texas at home..

Why would you bring stats from last season like it means anything this year? You also need to check your facts; the Texas/OU game is played on a nuetral site not home/away...

Comment

Originally posted by shoeman530
            Why would you bring stats from last season like it means anything this year? You also need to check your facts; the Texas/OU game is played on a nuetral site not home/away...
            texas has a similar team, they were probably better last year. Anyway, usc should be #1 PERIOD!

Comment

Texas is better this year - YVince Young is much improved. He is throwing the ball a lot better this year.

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL
                texas has a similar team, they were probably better last year. Anyway, usc should be #1 PERIOD!
                What does #1 and #2 in the BCs mean now. They both would make the Rose Bowl...

Comment

Ho does Texas move ahead of USC in the BCS? Strength of schedule. Texas will drop in the coming weeks no matter what. USC #1? They have yet to face a better than average defense. If Tx faces off with USC in the Rose bowl, I'll take TX to win outright.
                  Luck favors the prepared.

In the room the women come and go
                  Talking of Michelangelo

Comment

Texas moved to #1 because every one they played (except Rice): Colorado, Oklahoma, Missouri, Ohio State and Louisiana-Lafayette won, thus making their strength of schedule stronger.

USC had oppenents like Arizona, Arizona State and Arkansas all lose. I think it's bullshit that the BCS rankings are based off of how well your opponents play against other teams, but we all know the BCS sucks.

Since I'm not a USC fan, I'd like for somehow that V'Tech or Georgia sneak ahead of USC, and watch USC win every game, yet still not get in the national championship game. Not that I hate USC, but maybe then the BCS will get rid of this shitty approach to a National Championship.

Comment

Simply put---they need a playoff system like Div 1AA has---until then---controversy will always rear up its head---------kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

It's simple, Texas has easier remaining schedule so they won't stay #1 b/c of SOS, but USC will lose to UCLA anyway and Texas will romp USC in the rose bowl.
                        Good Luck to everyone
                        Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                        Clark: What's steroids?
                        Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                        Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Here is an interesting thought....man from one of the BCS computer polls said that Texas could fall to #3 at end of year even if they dont lose...if both teams that go to the SEC championship do not have a loss....the winning team could jump into the number two spot. He was on a local sports talk show and just got hammered with calls after he said this. Said he is just telling what the computer model had happening and that the other computer models could have the same thing happening.

Comment

not likely

Originally posted by meaiken
                            It's simple, Texas has easier remaining schedule so they won't stay #1 b/c of SOS, but USC will lose to UCLA anyway and Texas will romp USC in the rose bowl.

now that's some funny shit....you have usc losing the last game of the year and still making the bcs title game?? not likely with this many unbeatens still there.....hell, it's not likely to happen at all my freind!
                            ALWAYS RIDE THE STREAK!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X