• Time
  • Show
Clear All

McNabb is awesome. Don't be ridiculous.

Eagles got lucky in that game tho.
    Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
    5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
    5*: 0-2

Comment

Originally posted by BorgataRob
      THIS SEASON HE HAS TROUBLE BUT HE IS HURT!!!! DID HE HAVE THIS TROUBLE LAST SEASON?? NO HE DID NOT! YOUR FUCKING CRAZY IF YOUR GONNA MAKE THAT STATEMENT BASED ON 6 games or even 7 if you COUNT THE BOWL!YOU no nothing about the GAME YOU ARE JUST LETTING YOUR HATRED FOR THE EAGLES CLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENT! MCNABB SHOULD BE ON THE I FUCKING R RIGHT NOW!!!!!
      I'm so tired of the lame excuse that's he's hurt for McNabb. EVERY NFL QB plays hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Packerskoach
        If Mcnabb is overrated then we can all agree that Peyton Manning is just as overrated... IF you consider Mcnabb an under acheiving QB based on his performance for the past few weeks then the same argument goes for Manning. He has the best offensive arsenal (MUCH BETTER THAN PHILLYs) and they struggled to put points on the board... i.e. against cleveland, san fran (skins put up 52 on them), Jacksonville... I personally think Mcnabb and Manning are placed in the top 5 qbs in the league. Youre crazy if you think Mcnabb is overrated.
        Please don't tell me you are going to compare McNabb with Manning.

Manning has great accomplishments with no D for years. Don't blame Peyton for struggling to put points up vs those teams. Dungy has changed the Colts offensive scheme because they finally have a defense. They are running the ball more. Almost every Sunday their games end first. Why? They are eating the clock on offense. They are no longer scoring in 2 minutes.

Comment

Ok Manning didnt have a good defense for a few years until this year... McNabb didnt have a great Offensive staff around him until last year. Brian Westbrook and T.O. MANNING has had Edge and Marvin with him for his whole career and he hasnt been to the bowl yet... McNabb has taken them to the NFC champion ship 4 years in a row and been to the Superbowl. so who is really the better QB?

Comment

Being a season ticket holder, I believe that McNabb is overrated. He is not an accurate passer but does have a great feel for the game (wins and losses speak for that ). The Eagles D may be the best in the league.

I question a lot of the play calling with the Eagles and I think that hurts McNabb as well. 4th and 1 and they throw a 7 yard pass?

The Eagles were very lucky to win that game. Hell, half of the fans left before they blocked that feild goal.

But hey, a win is a win and I will take it. Although the bastards didn't cover.
            Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Originally posted by Packerskoach
              Ok Manning didnt have a good defense for a few years until this year... McNabb didnt have a great Offensive staff around him until last year. Brian Westbrook and T.O. MANNING has had Edge and Marvin with him for his whole career and he hasnt been to the bowl yet... McNabb has taken them to the NFC champion ship 4 years in a row and been to the Superbowl. so who is really the better QB?
              If you truly believe McNabb is better than Manning then I want to buy some of the crack you are smoking from you. LOL

I'd have to think that if Manning was the QB for Philly the past 5 season they would have gone to every super bowl and would have won a few.

Stat wise last year was the 1st year Philly had to rely on McNabb throwing the ball. Last year the NFC was very weak. Prior to last year the Eagles rushed for 125 YPG in 2003 and 139 ypg in 2002. Those are very good team rushing stats. He might not have had offensive firepower but he's had a very good offensive line.

IMO at the NFL level a great offensive line will make most QB and Running backs great.

Comment

Working...
              X