No announcement yet.

Tuesday Poetry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NUT I ONLY SWEAR WHEN I GO TO THE TITTY BAR AND SPANK SOME GALS ASS. BOY I SURE ENJOY DOING THAT AND I GET EXCITED AND HAVE FUN SWEAR AND ALL THAT GOOD SHIT. HELL SATURDAY I GOT A PRIVATE DANCE FOR WAYNE AND BEAT HER ASS AS SHE CALLED ME WAYNE HER LITTLE BOY TOY.

Comment

yes! duly noted memphis that you don't appreciate foul language. But I am of the opinion that foul language really isn't foul at all and is made for gamblers! The only cursing I have a problem with is taking the Lord's name. Everything else is just another word. One might call a rose a "booger" and in time the term rose would have some bad connotations! I also agree w/ Nut that it has it's time and place! BUT THIS IS THE TIME AND PLACE SO F@C# OFF! AHHAHAHHAHA Just kidding, please don't hold that against me, I guess the Miggs in me took over for a minute! but i do appreciate those who curse especially b/c it's in writing and no one on my end can hear it!
      Best of luck to you memphis, but you may want to avoid my posts as well (not that anyone looks at them as it is) b/c I will be swearing!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjimt
        I am thoroughly shamed into replacing all of my foul vowels with *s.

I will instead use the following symbols supplied by the administrator to convey my shameful feelings.

The king has spoken

JimT
        The king has so much to say and so little time to reflect ;

Amen [ so be it ] you lay awesome ground work and show great abilities , wish you well !

G.L. & G.B.

***MMM***
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Philly 1-0

Comment

tough loss

back to the drawing board

3-2 loss in overtime

Comment

NUT,
              Great run on monster plays, language is fuckin OK with me. Start a new new run tomorrow!!!!

J.S.

Comment

Nutlhead!!! Don't you worry about one play or two or three, you just keep posting Every nite. I'm not at my best right now but we will bounce back strong and that's a promise. As long as I see *** and a few others posting pretty much the same games I am, I know we're on the right track and they will be going our way soon. So you just keep on posting Every nite, among several others in here which I don't have time to mention right now. So, I want to say Thank you to all and in the end we'll all come out Winners. Everyone have a Good nite!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
                X