Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Poetry

Our second grade teacher, named Mrs. DeBuss
    has never had such a fun classroom as us.
    You see, all the students have interesting names,
    instead of just plain ones, like Sarah or James.

On a MONSTER ROLL with my MONSTER PLAYS – 11 of the past 12. We have to make sure that when we start something we have to finish it the right way, the way that sends our bookies to the dentist, the way that makes our bookies FUCKEN nervous evertime we call them, the way you tell your offshore account to keep their fucken 10% sign up bonus, the way you start sending your offshore account 10% of your winnings each month cause you feel so fucken sorry for them, and the way you get that smile on your face when your bookie tells you he needs an extra 2 days to put together the money he owes you.

We have to do this the right way, that’s the only way, lets do it guys. Looking to hit 12 of 13 for the MONSTERS PLAYS.

THE PHILADELPHIA FLYERS WILL DELIVER THE CASH TONIGHT

LETS FUCKEN DO THIS BABY, LETS JUST FUCKEN DO THIS CAUSE WE HAVE NO GOD DAMN CHOICE

Thanks Nut

I'm on it. later and good luck.
    Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

Any thing else for tonigh Nut? My current leans are Suns plus the points over SA ans StLouis over the Mets.

JimT
      The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Re: Tuesday Poetry

Originally posted by Baseball_Nut_2
        Our second grade teacher, named Mrs. DeBuss
        has never had such a fun classroom as us.
        You see, all the students have interesting names,
        instead of just plain ones, like Sarah or James.

On a MONSTER ROLL with my MONSTER PLAYS – 11 of the past 12. We have to make sure that when we start something we have to finish it the right way, the way that sends our bookies to the dentist, the way that makes our bookies FUCKEN nervous evertime we call them, the way you tell your offshore account to keep their fucken 10% sign up bonus, the way you start sending your offshore account 10% of your winnings each month cause you feel so fucken sorry for them, and the way you get that smile on your face when your bookie tells you he needs an extra 2 days to put together the money he owes you.

We have to do this the right way, that’s the only way, lets do it guys. Looking to hit 12 of 13 for the MONSTERS PLAYS.

THE PHILADELPHIA FLYERS WILL DELIVER THE CASH TONIGHT

LETS FUCKEN DO THIS BABY, LETS JUST FUCKEN DO THIS CAUSE WE HAVE NO GOD DAMN CHOICE

Your candor and wit are squalidly appeasing

But your adjectives are not all that pleasing

So stop with the wit , when you have to spit

Cause the outcomes just all your teasing !

IMHO

***MMM***
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

not sure what that meant

LETS FUCKEN DO IT BABY

Comment

If you Wish ?

I will have no choice but to avoid your postings , because I cant abide by such language !

Do as you please but I wish you would let me take advantage of your info , and insight "but" being a lady of age I cant approve of the way you get your point across ?

I am in no way trying to provoke you , just my way of doing things and also IMHO !

G.L. & G.B.

***MMM***

Comment

memphis mafia

I asked you in an earlier thread if you minded me swearing

you never answered - SO I FIGURED YOU DID NOT MIND

please go back and check - i AM SORRY

ok i will stop swearing

LETS DO IT

Comment

Oh isn't this the way
                In these PC times
                Where foul language in unacceptable
                Even after rhymes

If one uses foul expletives
                I personally do not care
                If you keep cranking out winners
                You can say f*ckensh*t*ssb*llhair

Thank you... the king has spoken.

JimT
                Last edited by bigjimt; 04-29-2003, 04:28 PM.

Comment

I am sorry I missed that post ?

And thank you for your reply , I havent got the right or wherewithall to make you do anything ,,, nor would I try !

Its just that I find it offensive to get a point across with so much " bleepbdy bleepdy" inbetween the lines , I am not a saint by no means and dont profess to try and be one , but we can achive what we want without being so aggressive with our adjectives [ i dont mind a few here and there ] , its just good manners and will draw far more honey then fly`s

Again I thank you , and see that you do have moxie & mojo !

One last thing here , bigjim " shame-on-you !

G.L. & G.B.

***MMM***

p.s. - your mind-set to this thing of ours is pretty good , Im impressed and eagerly await your imput !

Comment

In all due respect, I think in this day and age foul language is no big deal.
                    When I was a kid(yeah I am older than most), if one uttered the "f" word, many times people were shocked.
                    Now with movies and even tv, kids don't even flinch when they hear a so-called swear word, as they are so used to it and use them themselves all the time-sorry that is reality.
                    I myself being of the older generation don't usually use those words up here(all the time around friends), and perhaps if I were a lady like Memphis I might feel differently(especially as I think she stated she is older like me), but I say if something happens during the game and you want to show your excitement or vent your frustration, so be it;they are just f-cking words. lol.

Comment

I am thoroughly shamed into replacing all of my foul vowels with *s.

I will instead use the following symbols supplied by the administrator to convey my shameful feelings.

The king has spoken

JimT

Comment

savage 1 !

I totally agree with what you say and know it to be true , but all I can say is that if one persists in such use I tend to shy away , therefore dont gain thier benifit of outlook !

He didnot in any way have to agree with me , nor comply with my " request" , I would have advoided his posts and went my merry way . But I think as time goes by we all tend to gain more by saying far less [ if you know what I mean] , and that is the essence of us trying to beat the book .

Plus I might add , it never hurts to listen , its free and if used right can really be a big asset to our pockets.

Please understand , he had , has , and does have the right to do as he pleases as with anyone else , but they can only do so much with the ball in " my court "

I want to futher add that he has shown me he knows how to negotiate and that is a PhD in wagering across the board and is invaluable in all wagering thoughts !

Again pardon my request and lets get on with the business at hand !

G.L. & G.B.

***MMM***

Comment

ok its a deal Memphis

by the way I never swear in front my mom, girlfriend or any girl for that matter

its just that when i gamble i get excited and i like winning streaks

so i wish everybody good luck and have a nice evening

I am off to subways to eat

:D

Comment

ummmmmm
                            Attached Files
                            "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

play#2

Houston Astros medium play for me:D

Comment

Working...