No announcement yet.

*** Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not had a chance to look at the draft close enough yet but was hoping either N.E. or Oakland had grabbed Willis but Buffallo? Fine i'll take Travis instead and i think the Jags taking Byron was brilliant Brunell is getting old and he can learn from a pretty good southpaw too. I also think there could be alot of sleepers at the WR spot that went in the late rounds too.You need to ditch Bettis too.:D My old roomate was a HUGE Steeler fan and he was pretty humble when my Raiders went in to Pittsburgh and Spanked their ass hard......It was GREAT!........Steeler fans are way too cocky,every one i meet thinks they are unbeatable but i tell them to get out of the 70's and 80's.....If you ask me Cowher is the most OVER RATED coach in Football and has a horrible record in playoff games.:D :D

Comment

NHL

UNDER 4.5 STARS/DUCKS

MLB

DODGERS (TITANIC)
      Under 7.5 (also big)

Comment

NBA

UTAH +5 (humungous)
        UNDER 189 (humungous)

1st half

UTAH +3
        UNDER 95.5

Comment

The Steelers are my team also, and I loved the pick! If they can get that secondary back to where it was two years ago they could go all the way!!

John
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

Eagles

1st qtrs

Under 47.5

Jazz-Kings

Tell me what your line was and from WHERE

Comment

Are you just sharing what your lines were or were those plays? B/C if they were plays, they were 1/2 way thru the quarter. If you played it, I hope it hits, but very late for anyone else. GL

Comment

Joe P

Sharing lines with this guy....he claims theyre off by 3 points

I know I posted it at 11pm est when game tipped at 10 30...just want to see what his problem is

2nd qtr lines are

are Kings -1

o/u 46.5

I wanna see what his lines are if mine are so off

Comment

Gotcha..I can't play quarters anyway but was just curious. Again, good luck if you played them. Also, don't forget the email from earlier in this thread.

Comment

2nd qtr lines are

Kings -1

O/U 46.5

I played Under cause I believe 1st half Under is coming in...why play Jazz +1 when Jazz first half looks safe....I want him to post his lines

Comment

Sorry man I wasn't on. I didn't print out the lines so I'm not sure what the 1st quarter was on this one but I did check it after the 1st quarter was over and the line was sac -3 46 for the second quarter. To be honest with you I hope your lines are really off mine so I could middle these quarters but it doesn't do me any good if I don't know where you're playing these lines. I gave you the book where I get most of my lines.

I also don't have any problems with your lines but all I'm wanting is which book you get these at because if I find quarters that are different by 2 or more pts I always middle them. This past week I noticed at least three middles that would have hit if I had your numbers along with the one's I get.

Like that total you played on an earlier laker game. You had under 52 and I could have gotten 49. So If I could have bet at your number as well I could have played under 52 and over 49. That is a nice middle for a total on a quarter play. And that total hit 52 so I would have won over 49 and pushed 52 for a major profit. If I can get middles like that I'll throw down a lot of dough.
                      Last edited by eag801; 04-28-2003, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Eagle

Best way to do qtrs IN MY OPINION is through your local...God locals NEVER leave early like many of them do...they stick around for all the games...THATS THEIR JOB!!!! Ive seen so many times when people tell cappers if they can post early cause their locals are leaving; they should tel their locals if you don't want to do YOUR job then good bye....but, usually if you tell them you're going else where they'll find ou referrals

Also, if you have any friends in Vegas which I do, ALWAYS keep money with them so they can do runs for you and wager for you...of course your buddies have to be gamblers to begin with

At the Lady Luck 2nd qtr line closed at Kings -1 and 46.5

the thing that makes me most sick in this busniess is UNFAIR LOCAL BOOKS!!!

Comment

Night ALL

Sorry unable to get 2nd half plays

See you 2morrow

Right now with completed plays record stands at 4-3

but with the way the pending plays look; a break even night with be very very nice....itd be nice for a Dodger come back, Jazz holding on, Under in Jazz remains on pace, and an incredible come back by Marlins TONS of runs...in other words I'm in dream land HAHA, so its time for sleep

GLTA- lets hope we end up PLUS

Comment

*** your getting soft

I dont like this good guy image! Youve turned out to be a pansy!
                            sure you still win day in and day out, but this nice guy image doesnt fit the old ***. I know your trying to make this an honest site! Come on stop being nice, I know the real ***! I want him back! This is not a meeting place to make friends! Dont be a loser.. Lets meet guys! what a homo! You must have ballz to meet with all them degenerates! You might get shot! think about it! Dont be stupid! Grow up! If I meet you I would slap you!
                            As a long time fan, dont ruin a good thing! I dont want to follow some fag who want to meet and hold hands. Pretty soon you'll be asking to swap pictures.
                            DONT BE A FAG! do what you do best! POST ME MY WINNERS
                            and BRAG! and when you lose cover your ass like the *** I know!
                            STICK TO POSTING, enough with lets go to the game, let hold hands..... come on!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X