Clear All

• *** Monday

NHL

Jersey/Tampa UNDER 4.5

NBA

HORNETS +1.5
    UNDER 181

Comment

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE GAMES WHERE YOU HAVE TO SAY TO YOURSELF IS WHY ARE THE SIXERS ARE ONLY-1??????????

I KNOW I SHOULD BE TAKING NEW ORLEANS BUT, TODAY I'M GOING WITH MY HEART (I KNOW DUMB) BUT, I LOVE THE SIXERS TONIGHT FOR HOW BAD THEY PLAYED THE OTHER NIGHT AND I LIKE THE UNDER

Comment

*** where do you get your quarter and halftime lines at? You always say you're trying to help people out well help me out please. Each day you ignore me I miss that many more middles by not knowing where you get them. I could be up a killing just on middles this past week if you would just tell me where to find them cause your lines are always off of mine by 1-3 pts.

Comment

Eagle

Come on...several days ago you started bashing and now you wanna play conversations....Look, you know you don'y play my plays and you "know" you just sit there and hope I lose.

I know who you are from the other board...Come on let it go man....the reason I ignored you was cause I know by conversing with bashers it only leads to friction

At what point are you gonna say, "okay enough is enough...no more new handles..let *** post and if they wanna follow or fade, let it be"

Look, Im getting burned out by being here day in and day out FOR FREE and PROUD and HONORED to be able to SHARE for FREE

How can it make any sense to bash someone who DOESN'T "force" you to play his games, doesn't charge you for his games, etc etc?

That's what makes me mad the most...People like sport service scams go around taking peoples money, but yet its the likes of me who gets bashed for winning for free for people

I hope you can come meet with us, so for once all questions can be answered...My goal is to build trust with people here and expose myself in person...cause its obvious Ive been on trial since day one....Forget all the winnings Ive had, games of years, etc....But, what I do want is people not to forget what I did in football and it wasn't luck...You don't win every week to week by luck...and Im willing to share that with people so I "hope" people coat tail me in football...Cause this GUARANTEE I WILL make--I WILL MAKE EVERYONE money in fotball is they coat tail the plays

and each and every basher knows exactly what I did in football and that is how I got a huge following...I'll admit, itll be tough to have a year like last year, but i Promise I WILL be above 65% EASILY from start to finish....my point---ITS TIME TO WAKE UP AND GO AFTER THE SCUM BAGS WHO TAKE PEOPLE MONEY PICKING GAMES FROM A HAT!!!! Wake up...The people on this board who take time and ask NOTHING in return from anyone day to day BUT just not to bash- ARE HERE TO HELP

I hope aq lot of people can make it to our meetings in Florida and the DC area...I'm in Baltimore A LOT and I know that's where the majority of sports service scams operate from....so BELIEVE me if you only knew what these scammers do, and what we DON'T do---you would appreciate people like me a TON along with other cappers here.

Who cares if I come in here with a sense of arrogance or over confident...yeah, big deal!!! Its gambling...but, if and when you meet me in person, Im sure you'll know Im everything but arrogant and al the other adjectives you may have foe me...GLTU

But, more and more people are starting to bash less cause all it is- trash

Comment

Of course I don't play your picks. I don't play anyone's but my own. No bashing here. All I want to know is where you get those lines at. You should know the value of middling games. Like that laker game you had 52 and my book was 49. It hit on 52 and I would have won over 49 and pushed the 52. I skimmed over your response and I still didn't see you give a book where you're getting these lines.

What's the deal? Most of my lines I get at 5dimes. Where do you get those lines at? Boggles my mind why you won't answer.

Comment

WHEN THE FUTURE BETS COME OUT FOR THE NFL FOR OVER UNDER FOR GAMES WON THE VIKINGS WILL BE AT 8.5 MOST LIKELY AND I'M TELLING YOU AND ALL OF YOU TO UNLOAD ON THE OVER THEY WILL HAVE A GREAT YEAR

I'M GOING TO PUT MY BIGGEST BET EVER ON THIS THIS TEAM PLAYED GREAT AT THE END OF THE YEAR AND NOW THE DEFENCE HAS FINALLY GOTTEN BETTOR THIS WILL BE A HUGE YEAR!!!!

I LIKE SACRO BIG TONIGHT

Comment

Actually, most projected lines had Hornets opening up as a 2 point favorite...as for the public, its pretty split on the game...they are on the Over, but what scared me was the WORLD was on the 2nd qtr Under....but, you have to remember the Hornets were awesome last year and were picked by many to go far again...so Hornets GETTING points at HOME in a must situation is the logical public play in my opinion; but it turned out to be a split...I played Hornets for line value...might be a tough night after several nice nights; but Im gonna crank some baseball here in a few...baseball has been a cash cow on this site...you can ride just about any caper on this site in bases and you'll win....Im very disappointed in my hockey pick tonight...I ignored a few things in my system that factors decisions for me, but oh well....I am REALLY looking forward to Thursday. I will let you know why Wednesday, until then -the same old usual; play and play and NEVER change you winning ways even when youre winning...GLTU

Comment

coming from someone with a Vikings logo.....LOL!:tongue: :D

Comment

WAYNE

I KNOW I'M I VIKING FAN BUT, WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY I'LL BET AGAINST THEM IF I FEEL THEY WILL LOOSE - THIS PAST YEAR I TOOK THE VIKINGS UNDER 8 GAMES AND WON BECAUSE I NEW THEY WERE GOING TO TROUBLE WHEN THEY DIDN'T SIGN MCKINNEY AND THEY ARE LOADED THIS YEAR - TRUST ME THEY WILL HAVE AT LEAST 11 WINS OR MORE

Comment

Marlins +160

Marlins/Zona OVER 9.5 (HUGE)

GLTA

Comment

Have a question for you but don't want to start a stupid thread. Can you email me at {Use PM feature instead of giving out your e-mail address} Thanks and good luck!!!
                        Last edited by BettorsChat; 04-29-2003, 02:03 AM.

Comment

I hear that i bet against Oakland my team more than once and actually paid the price for it but i think Minny has no where to go but up i just think their defense is still far from average and unproven plus i think Chicago and Detroit will be better...9-7 shouldn't be too tough though!:D

Comment

2nd half NBA

UNDER 92 sixers-horns (HUGE)

Comment

Speaking of NFL

Who do you guys think the best in the draft and who do you think was the biggest steal?

I'm a huge Steeler fan and I think they took a nice step to address the weak secondary.

Good luck with the Vikes....I admit they are entertaining to watch...just like when Michael Bennett looked like a flop, he turned out to be a great fantasy player in the 2nd half od the year

Comment

Working...
                              X