No announcement yet.

Big Play NCAA Sat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL to you but only thing that worries me is that its Auburn's 1st road game and its October.

Comment

Guys, You might be right but I believe auburn jumps on them early and jumps on them big , this making ARK try to play catch up with a passing game that simplty doesnt exist. I would agree that arkansas usaually plays auburn very well, however auburn has not allowed to many points this year in the first half and if Arkansas has to play from behind this one will be an easy cover. Much luck to you all in which ever side your on....parker

Comment

good luck parker,but im on the other side.Its au's first road game and aubie has struggled at times against arkansas.

Comment

I don't think you need to buy any points in this one.....I see it Aubrn 31----Ark 17.....

GL to ya---lets bring those Tigers in....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Tough spot here for Auburn. First road game of the season. They've had it seasy so far. They've opened the season with 5 home games. They've had some tough games @ Arkansas.

GL to you

Comment

Good luck parker!

Comment

well guys just got a call from a friend with tickets to the game and a free private plane ride to the game. Kaptain I believe this is a easy cover too or else I would not throw out big units on it, hope it is to help out the shitty week I have had so far and also see a lot of good cappers on the other side.Best of luck on which ever side you are on and much of luck on all the other games. Lets get the books big tomorrow......parker

Comment

Probably already left for the game but I'll be there. Section 101, Row 29, Seat 30. Southwest side. You'll be on the NE side if your in Auburn crowd. Hope you enjoy our place. We need a win to possibly get bowl as 6-5 is probably best we'll do. GO HOGS!

Comment

not leaving till 2 o 'clock , only a hour and thirty minute flight.WAR DAMN EAGLE

Comment

Goodluck today Parker!!!!
                      "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Rest of my card today before I leave to go to Hog Country...

Mich. -3 (5*)
                        Mich ST. +7 (5*)
                        Colorado +17 (4*)
                        Virgina +7 (4*)

Lets get them today......parker

Comment

Razorduck and all Arkansas fans I want to Congrat youll for the great hospotality your fans and team showed the auburn fans yesterday for the game.I recieved free tickets from a fan of yours that had extra tickets on the 50 yard line.Had a couple people boo us for being in your stadium but for the most part all welcomed us there.Y'll have a great stadium it was gourgous and that jumbo tron is great.I know the program up there is down right now and a lot of the fans are down on your program but y'll will be back with the great place you have up there.hope y'll fell the same way at auburn.Thanks again parker

Comment

Working...
                          X