Big Play NCAA Sat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Play NCAA Sat.

Alright guys I have been waiting for this spot since Auburn lost the first game to Georgia Tech. I took GT in the first game of the year knowing that starting a redshirt freshman was going to be rough on Auburn to cover the spread an won. Now Auburn has played some low level teams but the way they have inproved since the first game is amazing and the fact here is they are staying under the national radar while doing it.Auburns d fence ranks 2 nationally in scoring defense(9.8) and have not allowed a single point in the first half of there last four games, and have outscore there opponents 104-0.Auburn has converteda SEC best 22-24 scoring in the red zone including 18 touchdowns. Auburn has won 19-20 games going back to 2003.Auburn has won 13 straight SEC games.Auburn is flying under the radar this season and will come out Saturaday and show the nation they are still a contender for the SEC championship.I don't bet on Auburn beacause I am an Auburn Fan, actually I usually only bet against them when I think they are not going to cover. I am telling to now this one will be ugly this weekend.Glta..parker

AUBURN -7.5 buy to 7 for insurance (15*)

GL Parker!
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Good Luck Parker
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

GL TD!!! I'll have to check out who they play...
        "MONEY WON IS TWICE AS SWEET AS MONEY EARNED!"

Comment

Originally posted by jhedrick
          GL TD!!! I'll have to check out who they play...
          AUBURN WILL PLAY AGAINST ARKANSAS THIS WEEK. I THINK THIS IS A GOOD PICK TOO BECAUSE THE HOGS SUCK THIS YEAR.

Comment

gl parker

Comment

Like the call Parker
              Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

GL Parker. I will ride along
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

GL parker like the call
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

gl parker
                    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

thanks and good luck Parker

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Adding my weekends plays on this same post to keep from clogging the site. I dont quite understand why everyone has suddenly jumped on ND this weekend over USC. Personally I have wanted to see USC get beat all year and have not played on USC to this point, but now almost 70% of the betting public has decided that ND with its awful passing d-fense can stop the best passing team in college football and cover the number of 12 this Sat.Don't see it happening .

USC -12 (8*)

GLTA...parker

Comment

Before we start, I'll tell you I live about 2 miles from Razorback stadium. We are not very good. A blowout is a possibility. However, Auburn has had trouble with the Hogs most years but last. I think it will be about a 7-10 pt game in Auburn's favor. Our passing game sucks and if the run game gets stuffed, it will be a long day. Can't wish you luck but I can see why you're going that way. Probably won't play it but I would take your side. Usually stay away from HOG action unless I feel real good money can be made. ON THE FENCE. GO HOGS!

Comment

Not so sure, they are playing 1st game on the road after 5 straight at home. NOT A GREAT ATS PLAY! THey win SU but rarely cover. I am not on ARK, but be wary of this situation.
                              Bet with your head, not your heart.

Comment

Working...
                              X