Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Season Yankees, go the fuck home!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck both these squads! The smoothest team in ball is the Cards and they're taking the SHIP
    Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by jhedrick
      3T!

I think its funny that as much I dislike the Sox, I love how they play the game. With such passion, such youth, their like lil kids playing in the back yard enjoying every second of it, like its their dream to play ball.
      Yanks have won so much their approach is more professional.

Comment

I just figured out what Randy's problem is. HE LOST HIS MULLET. That's why he is not the same pitcher of the past.
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Paul O'Neill, Scott Brosious, David Cone, Joe Girardi,Tino Martinez, were all core players that made the Yankees so succesful. It is very difficult to go get the Sheffield, Giambi, and A-Rods of the world and have the same type of team that helped us be so succesful in the late 90's.

OH SOME PITCHING MIGHT HELP??? Andy Pettitte? Roger Clemens?? how about Jose Contreras??? how does that sound???
          "MONEY WON IS TWICE AS SWEET AS MONEY EARNED!"

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
            I just figured out what Randy's problem is. HE LOST HIS MULLET. That's why he is not the same pitcher of the past.

Don't forget that he misses the juice
            Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by mes5107
              I like having a team that gels over two or three seasons, maybe makes a couple of moves in the offseason, that's what great teams are made of.
              The Yanks have won their division how many straight years? They've been a great team. They just don't have the arms anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO
                Don't forget that he misses the juice
                Call me naive. I don't think Randi was on the juice. Age has caught up with him. He's 42.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                  The Yanks have won their division how many straight years? They've been a great team. They just don't have the arms anymore.
                  I should probably rephrase that last statement I made, what I mean to say is that my favorite yankee teams were those of the late eighties and the early to mid nineties. I really became attached to the core players as they grew up and/or played the better part of their careers with the yankees. To me, those were great "teams" as opposed to a collection of great (or used to be great) players.

Comment

Frank you are exactly right. I think their professionalism is the key to their success, just commenting on how much I enjoy watching people play who see to really love the game.

But the bottom line is the arms. From starters to set up men, Lefty and Righties, they just dont have the dependable pitching
                    "MONEY WON IS TWICE AS SWEET AS MONEY EARNED!"

Comment

Originally posted by jhedrick
                      But the bottom line is the arms. From starters to set up men, Lefty and Righties, they just dont have the dependable pitching
                      I told my brother this morning that Rivera is clutch. He might be the greatest clutch player in baseball. The guy is unhittable in the playoffs. Except for vs. the Red Sox last year. LOL

Comment

u knew yanks would make it close...better be careful here angels
                        edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                          I told my brother this morning that Rivera is clutch. He might be the greatest clutch player in baseball. The guy is unhittable in the playoffs. Except for vs. the Red Sox last year. LOL
                          what bout vs arizona diamondbacks?
                          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

sorry to all those who bet and love the yankees. I PRAY THEY LOSE. THEY WIN TOO MUCH
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

the yanks will not go quietly...i assure you of that......the 7th inning comeback got us many many times!!!

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
                                what bout vs arizona diamondbacks?
                                Are you talking about that broken bat single? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X