GOOD LUCK !

:D :p

wayne

you posted my NHL for me as well

good luck and I am in the mood for pizza tonight

should I take all-dressed or hawaian??

Comment

Wayne

BB_Nut and I both agree that taking Dallas to win the Series at +190 is a good value. What do you think?

JimT
      The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

any thoughts on this,

dallas is +110 -1/2 first 60 min
        anahiem is +130 in the game.

too risky to try to middle this thing and make the juice? take $500 on each and pray that it ends in regulation. the only way you get screwed is if dallas wins in ot. or would anahiem be a push if it goes to ot? i would think not. this way if dallas wins in reg U get $50 if anahiem wins at all you get $150 if dallas wins in ot you lose $1000... alot to risk to make $150 or $50 but the odds should be in your favor that dallas doesn't win in ot. now that i'm writing it down i probably won't do it b/c that kind of shit can and does happen all the time.
        so, i predict the stars win in ot. maybe i'll play that. game goes to ot.

Comment

If it goes to OT, Anaheim will win just because they have been getting every break in the book. Dallas needs to blow the doors off the Ducks tonight.

Take Dallas -1 1/2. If the Stars win, it will be by at least 2, barring a cheapy at the end by the Ducks....

Good luck to all.

Comment

I think that I am the only one in here that is on the New Orleans Hornets tonight! The only sucker I guess. I got to stick with em though..That line has really moved..... good luck to all.

-Scott

Comment

I'm not sure about that Dallas series bet cause to be honest Anaheim looks like they might be for real and 3 of the last 5 are in Anaheim so i personally would pass on that Jim and i'm not laying 1 1/2 goals with Dallas against a team in Anaheim that has won EVERY playoff game (6-0) and are going home where they and the crowd should be full of energy but good luck to you..... i can't lay that wood on the road.

Comment

Arena Master

Dude,

What is your arena football formula? You are an Arena-machine!!! Please keep 'em coming!!!!!!
                Let it Ride

Comment

It's always nice when you get high praises from the Coach:D ...

I feel like i'll be in the starting lineup forever,thanks coach

Arena Football is just done by feel to be honest with you i follow the league a little more than most probably and pick my favorite games on the weekend but it's not a sport i even look at the records or stats but i can tell you one thing and that is that Vegas has major line issues with this sport because the lines and just look back at the winners they have not been close to the scores and easy wins, if you pick your bad lines out of the crowd in Arena Ball you can make a killing

Comment

wayne

you goota love these new smilies

THE MORE SMILIES THIS BOARD HAS, THE MORE I WILL WIN

I LOVE SMILIES :D :chainsaw: :brutal:

Comment

I have to admit they are hilarious ......The only problem.......my 11 year old wants to come to this site to play with all the shit:D

Comment

wayne

I will be going to Ottawa for Game 5 saturday afternoon at 3 pm

this time i will buy better tickets

Comment

T.B. is off to a fast start 2-0

Comment

I see your buddy is lurking at this site right now.

Comment

yes

they are playing very well

lets hope they keep this up

I think that Martin Brodeur is affected because today in the Montreal Papers it came public that he is going through a divorce, that he fucked his siter-is-law, that his wife caught him in a hotel room with 3 women, etc...

its hard for him to concentrate tonight!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X