• Time
  • Show
Clear All

where are these games at to pick, i can't seem to find them

Comment

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Comment

absoluate sick record for fading totals
        Thank you Ryan Howard! <--- ITS A WINNER!

2012 CFB: 3-7
        2012 NFL: 3-3

Comment

Originally posted by jackal
          absoluate sick record for fading totals
          And it's looking like another Winner tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            And it's looking like another Winner tonight!
            Maybe i spoke too soon!

Comment

Real tough loss on the total there! Still (1-1) on the night!

Comment

anyone have an updated record for these?
                College vs. Pro
                or anything

Thanks

Comment

Wayne......it was 0-2 on the night as the polls had Cincy & the under....should have been 1-1, but that bullshit over cost me a dime.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy
                    Wayne......it was 0-2 on the night as the polls had Cincy & the under....should have been 1-1, but that bullshit over cost me a dime.
                    Yes, i updated the record in that forum and you will see i credited an (0-2) night, last night. I just had a typo here!

Comment

I for one, have been trying to get my votes in for the Polls.......Just because I vote in the polls doesn't mean that I played that game....

Wayne is asking for opinions, and I know for a fact, the more votes, the more accurate........

The games shown, are the isolated weekday games, and the top games (rated teams).......If you'll notice, I very seldom play a rated team, I stick with the lesser schools, as I feel the OddsMakers don't pay as much attention to em......

Actually I probably played less than 10% of the Poll games, but throw my opinion in there....I think he has shown, as of right now (68%, the Fades are accurate....Only time will tell.....I for one, will never play a game based on a fade......But thats my ooinion.

It's a helpful tool for some, so every body get in there and give your opinioin, whether you're playing it or not........If it helps just "one perso", we've justified the time spent on it....Thats what we're all about...helping out each other, and constantly searching for tools to beat "Da Man".........kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X