Guys Vote in the Polls ... Faders 68%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys Vote in the Polls ... Faders 68%

and pay attention to the record of fading the polls that wayne has put up. I believe it's like 68% fading them. The more votes the more accurate the results.
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 09-18-2005, 11:56 AM.

Thanks Monte!

We have had a much better turnout in the polls this year compared to last but i would love to have more.

If you view it, vote on it!

Comment

I agree! I for one forget about the polls. All members should be required to vote weekly.

Comment

I should have put that 68% in the heading which would have drawn a lot more attention.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
          I should have put that 68% in the heading which would have drawn a lot more attention.
          Monte, why don't you edit it????

Like I have always said .. get a room full of people and ask them who they like ... Go the opposite and you will win 60% of the time ...

Comment

Now, as the other MOD i would like to say this...

What are you trying to do.... Fade the cappers in here??...your nuts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc

Proof's in the pudding buddy ... Pls don't tell me all the cappers on this forum win every week ....

Comment

it will cause alot of friction..i would not do it...IMO

Comment

How many times have we seen when many BC cappers are on the same side the game burns the cash. Last weekends Ohio St. game is a great example. Many BC cappers were on Ohio St.

Comment

I disagree. Just because I vote in the poll thread doesn't mean I'm betting that particular game.

Comment

I disagree as well. You don't know who voted what and half the time you will be with or against the poll with your own plays. Alot of people who vote are also people who don't talk much here and it gives them a chance to get involved too. Just look at the people in the forum at times and see who's here. It's also no different than rips fades because sometimes i'm with him and sometimes i am not. It could be a great tool and it has worked right from the start and over quite a few games now!

Comment

I know on many occasions during the NBA season Rip's faders would come in my thread posting my play is against the faders. It never bothered me. I won my share over the faders and lost my share.

That's what this site is about. It's not about posting a play and fellow members wishing me luck. I liked when members came into my thread and challenged my selection. This site is about expressing opinions. The key is to do it with respect.

Comment

i never did it on a consistent basis but i did tally up all of the cappers on this site twice. if you would have faded the plays that had a majority on one side you would have lost both times. that is only 2 times though.

Comment

i did mofo
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

the way i see it even if you are not betting the game for whatever reason do the poll im sure visitors on this site not the expert cappers bet like joe public as i am one of them at times so everyone vote and lets see what happens with the results and lets bury the book

Comment

Working...
                              X