Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the WORST fucking football game.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What up boise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey Jumpman. If Your At Lhu Your Woman Must Be A Dyke Since That Is Lesbian U....lol
      PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

nothing wrong with some lesbo action, i think her roomies are down with that but there all hot but i agree this place is crawling with ugly nasty ass dykes...... its horrible thats why i go to bloom now, but im practically married

Comment

Boise...that's where I meant, I used Grantville instead of Penn. I used to go all the time but with the invention of those fu#$kin' OTB's, I can go 20 minutes either way to bety the horses. I'm anxious to see the improvements at Penn gettin' ready for the slots. GL in whatever you bet this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by raidaman
            NO SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS ESPN DOING HAVING 2 FUCKIN MUTTS LIKE THIS PLAYIN ON NATIONAL TV!!! I THINK I'LL GO WATCH SOME FUCKIN PAINT DRY NOW!
            couldn't agree with you more raidaman this game blows.

Comment

That Place Is The Queen Of Tounge And Groove...have A Good One...i Got 3 For Tomorrow!!!
              PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

Sorry Phins Mind Lapse 2 Many Red Bull And Vodkas...i Have Not Been There In 3 Years...

Comment

hey boiseboy

i am 45 but all the girls i have met in the last 10 years that are 33 or younger all like to munch the carpet-HEY IT TURNS ME ON-WTF!!
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

No problem Boise. Red Bull & Vodka will do that to you. Have a good weekend!

Comment

ok boise have a good one, ill be wasted and sleeping in till 12 debating on going to psu or not i saw them cost me 500 live last week after being up 32 with 2 mins to go, i was so pissed anyway kinda like getting the pts with cent mich..... get in touch with me tomorrow hopefully krunch will have something cooking too, anyway off to get wasted and then to the bar,

talk to ya in the morning

heres a prop

Bloom girls -750 ML -9 hot girl ratio
                      LHU girls +680 ML + 9 hot girls ratio

I got lucky and found one of the few straight hotties up here,

Peace for the evening , later

Comment

I Agree 100 Percent Chunger!!! But There Are Some Really Ugly Girls In Pa(amish Ring A Bell) Were Not In Hawaii Here Brother!!!!

Comment

C Ya Tomorrow Jumpman Be Safe!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by raidaman
                            NO SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS ESPN DOING HAVING 2 FUCKIN MUTTS LIKE THIS PLAYIN ON NATIONAL TV!!! I THINK I'LL GO WATCH SOME FUCKIN PAINT DRY NOW!

Hey buddy....how you doin?

Comment

3 freakin times, UTEP has 1st and goal and 3 times in the 2nd half they settle for a FG

Comment

I got the under! Shit! They're playing the whole second half in Houston territory. UTEP has had prime field position all night long. Well I guess one of us will win RJ!
                                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Working...
                                X